(Press Control F5, I have made a picture alteration)

The final stand begins!

What chance does the universe have against a reality warper?

No! Not Dr Hastings, some my best characters are Dr Hastings!

Come get some!

This was going to be the finale, but it's just too lengthy for one sitting so tune in next week for the conclusion!

EDIT: Please note I've just made an addition to the comic to plug a minor plothole. Refresh and read again if you missed it.

That was... more fun than I was expecting. :D

Yeah... ...Mariko did not take the news that lightly :|.

Note to Self: Avoid being in the same Area Code as Mariko when she's pissed off.

I hope Stylesrj is going to make a mail bag episode to explain the timey whimey mind screws! :p

You Rang?

Shock and Awe!

Faction eradicated! Pretty much the finale, although next comic will feature her interrogation (and therefore flashbacks) and then at the end she'll be sent to the same place as the Hacker

With apologies to CivGeneral for using a lot of his comic's scenes to use for mine...

Our favourite trio duo of narrators goes to confront the Hacker!

Link to video.

Not the Olympia! Granger barely even paid off the last two instalments!

Heh, a hammy General obsessed with tanks and a Chinese Boss General... that'd be great. Wonder why EA cut them out? Leang sounds like an easier Boss General. Ironside is just impossible to beat, even on the lowest difficulty settings and playing as Townes!

So anyway guys, nothing has changed dramatically with your plots. They just dropped in, did a few ineffective attacks and are now in a corner awaiting your contributions.

At last, I return! This week, Gruekiller reflects on his actions in the recent past, and what he blames as their cause.

(I've made some slight art changes. Do you like them?)

Oh great, it's this guy again.

What will next week bring for our hero? Who is the cloaked figure (like you don't know)? Stay tuned... space cartoonist.

Top Bottom