How do you know my thoughts so well, CivGeneral?

This also took me a while to make... I think 4 hours... I really do like my visuals :lol:

It will be a big explosion!
Note: I was gonna use the Shoop Da Woop meme here, but I thought it'd work better for the Kuu-Laan's Siege Cannon... I kept saying "Imma firin' mah Siege Cannon" throughout the campaign...

Good old Ironside!

That's no airforce!

I'm impressed by how General Townes appeared as a Fallout 3 character. Take the standard Caucasian man, age him to an elderly person, place Jingwei's hat on him and give him reading glasses... BAM! General Townes!
Better than shopping his Generals face onto my character in Jingwei's uniform...

Sorry if everything went by too quickly here... if you need gaps filled in, please ask me, as I have the cement.

Not bad, not bad at all.

That's something I anticipated from the start of this DYOS, Styles, due to the information on the wiki and alike.
You know, the huge explosions and lasers in a grand space-war. :p

That aside:

:)

I'm sorry for introducing so many characters in a row. The next one will be the last, I'm certain. :crazyeye:
Oh, and yay for another super-serious comic.

Coming soon:
The infiltration of NASA. :D

That was quite touching. :love:

I assume it's the same unearthly power that keeps those giant hands from throwing her off-balance, ja?

That was quite touching. :love:

I assume it's the same unearthly power that keeps those giant hands from throwing her off-balance, ja?

I thank you, Thorvald. :)

You've assumed right. Although she does usually keep them on the ground for balance. :mischief:

If the chest was much bigger, then it could act as "ballast" :lol:

That's something I anticipated from the start of this DYOS, Styles, due to the information on the wiki and alike.
You know, the huge explosions and lasers in a grand space-war.

Personally, I was expecting more space fighting, but I didn't go through with it... but imagine Empire Earth Space Fighters and Acolytes from the Kuun-Lan VS. Terran Wraiths and Valkyries...

If the chest was much bigger, then it could act as "ballast" :lol:

Are you implying something here, Styles? :p

Personally, I was expecting more space fighting, but I didn't go through with it... but imagine Empire Earth Space Fighters and Acolytes from the Kuun-Lan VS. Terran Wraiths and Valkyries...

Well, it will be possible to carry out eventually. :crazyeye:

It shall be done.

...Oh god. :lol:

Imagine the crapfest that would ensue if Mathalamus found these... :lol: I predict a massive Byzantine-World War, which of course the Byzantines automatically win with their super secret orbital bombardment guns.

...He even got a DYOS wiki page. Meep. :lol:

Yayyy! IOT got one too! :goodjob:

...Oh god. :lol:

Imagine the crapfest that would ensue if Mathalamus found these... :lol: I predict a massive Byzantine-World War, which of course the Byzantines automatically win with their super secret orbital bombardment guns.

...He even got a DYOS wiki page. Meep. :lol:

Yayyy! IOT got one too! :goodjob:
Not if the Republic of Coruscant gets to the Byzantines first. We'll blast em with our Eclipse Star Destroyers before they lay there finger on the triger to there orbital bombardment guns. Oh and I'll let Stylesrj loose after him as well.

Not if the Republic of Coruscant gets to the Byzantines first. We'll blast em with our Eclipse Star Destroyers before they lay there finger on the triger to there orbital bombardment guns. Oh and I'll let Stylesrj loose after him as well.

And then...the F.W.A. nukes Byzantinum with it's tactical nuke.

Then I reveal that zombies are immune to radioactivity by being already dead, and kill you all. :smug:

Here's the ultimate showdown between myself and Townes...

I mean come on, I'm not going to overuse that meme... right?

Yeah, I realised it would take forever to do everyone's various abilities. So I decided to show their basics and you do the rest in thinking how ridiculous the others are...

I'm also boarding the Rage Bandwagon!

Typical Final Fantasy attacks. You drop a planet on someone or cause a star to go supernova, and this is all the damage it does to your target...

I wanted to throw that gag in somewhere...

Top Bottom