Easter Egg Collecting! (spoilers be here)

sorry about the bump.

The image for the Religion civic is God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I'd be surprised if noone has mentioned this yet, but I can't find anything in the first few pages:

None of these are Easter Eggs.

Easter eggs are hidden features in a game. All of the things listed are simply cultural references. If you really want to stretch the definition I guess the Great Engineers might possibly count as an Easter Egg, as they are at least hidden although not a feature/message as such.

A real Easter Egg would be, for example, if you cast worldbreak with an Ashen Veil high priest on turn 666 all the players in the game turn evil. Or if you get 5 dragons in your empire they battle it out in a special cutscreen. Things like that. Not that Dis is the name of a city in L'Inferno.

A real Easter Egg would be, for example, if you cast worldbreak with an Ashen Veil high priest on turn 666 all the players in the game turn evil. Or if you get 5 dragons in your empire they battle it out in a special cutscreen. Things like that. Not that Dis is the name of a city in L'Inferno.

lol, OT but im trying to think of some cool easter eggs in Warhammer ;) i have some in mind already :p

Back with another quick Hebrew update, Khazak (חזק) means "strong".

I was really surprised to hear that Octopus Overlord theme is the song 'Desert Rose' by Sting! :eek:

What about the other religions' themes?

Top Bottom