EltNESII: Elephant Heaven

Minor Actions:
1. Watch over the goblins, make sure they're doing good work.
2. Help around with anything that needs help.

Major Actions:
1. Begin working on improving the current Carpenter's Workshop.

Minor Actions:
1. Having claimed room 6, transfer my bones over
2. Trade for things I need to construct my lair and procure more supplies of poison and maybe some chain-mail armor and tools or something.

Major Actions:

-Construct my lair inside room 6. Basically festoon the bones everywhere. Create bone furniture, bone doors, bone chandeliers, bone throne, and so forth. Secure help if necessary.

Just FYI Abaddon, you're not in the NES yet, as you've decided to play at a later date, IE next month. Order deadline Thursday night, update up Thursday or friday.

Hence writing a story not about being in the cave, but my journey to it :p

"Okay you crazy dwarves, I am going to trade for a some more carpentry tools and clothes. What else do ya'll want and what will you add to the trading pot to get it?"

Silly dwarves want all kinds of stuff they need to add to the pot to trade.

Minor Actions:
1 - Make some containers for food storage
2 - Make some spear shafts

Major Actions
1 - Work with the traders to try and get the best deal for whatever we decide we need using the left over goblin sized armor, axles, wheels, whatever others decide to chip in

(items so far: carpentry tools, clothes)

Yeah, just keep me as an NPC.

Orders:

Minor:
Cut down more trees
Train Daggar to hunt, but keep him away from any (of the few) predators at this point. I might assist if we don't get much food

Major:
Build a bed

This is postponed until after the new year.

3rd Granite - 811 - Update Seven

Nailadar succumbs to infection. His hand, severed weeks ago and left open to the elements, turned slimy and black. The veins on his left arm had turned a sickly color, and had started to bleed through the skin. He falls over dead while watching the goblins, but thankfully consumes no booze that week. The fort, especially those that knew him the longest, enters a saddened state.

Zrog (NPC) and Sgemat (NPC) escape with booze supplies, as someone was stupid enough to let a dying dwarf guard them.

Alexis Gray piles bones in neat stacks in her room, and declares it her Throne of Death. With the help of Right Carver she also trades several minor useless bones away for poisons or tools or something.

Right Carver spends his time productively- many wooden spears and spear shafts intended for perhaps metal heads are constructed, and several barrels and boxes are built as well for food storage. (Advanced carpentry skill, 20 Wooden Spears, 4 Wooden Barrels)

He also appoints himself the town broker and conducts trade with the wagon-train style Dwarf caravan, expertly swindling them.

Doctor McDoctorstein (NPC) spends her time carrying food from the entirely too vulnerable wagon outside the cave, to the main room, where it will be stored, surrounded by several SFTs.

Ed fells many mighty oaks in the western forests and sings songs with Gelion (NPC), and they bring in two dozen Oak logs. (25 oak logs)

Ed also stupidly tries to teach his wild snake to hunt, and meets wild success. His success is so brilliant he declares himself the Snake Whisperer. (Advanced Animal Training)

Northen Wolf (NPC) spends his entire time working Wolf Field all alone, with no help from anyone, not even his goblin workers. He gathers up almost all of the harvest and the bountiful seeds. (130 edible mushrooms, 11 mushroom seeds, Mushroom Farmer)

Urist McFlabbergast (NPC) spends his time carrying plenty of mushrooms and trying his hand at cooking a few over an open fire. (4 prepared mushrooms)

Doctor McDoctorstein (NPC) realizes that Alexis Gray is Preggers with Child. She spends her time alternatively taking care of Alexis and meeting her every whim (as she has never a pregnant woman before and is intrigued) and developing means by which she may exterminate the child before its birth.

Wilhelm (NPC) spends his time polishing his room and grooming his beard in an arrogant fashion, and actually doing something useful, carves another room intended for bedroom use.

KRAYNOR (NPC) practices axedwarfery and badassery in general, rocking the naked-save-for-pants look all the while, and picks his teeth with the bones of small animals.

Urist McHaulerr haul items around, particularly wood and mushrooms, and Noname watches from sling.

Rau tries his hand at making booze (and only drinking half of it) at the still, and makes wonderful mushroom-based boozes. (13 mushroom kalhua)

----

The caravan arrived, traded a little, and left. No profit is made by them, and they are a little annoyed. Expect them to come back much later, if at all.

----

77 food consumed (30 plump helmets,3 rabbit meat, 44 warg meat)

15 food used (15 mushrooms)

11 booze consumed (8 dwarven rum, 3 plump helmet wine)

4 booze lost (4 plump helmet wine)

----

130 food created (130 mushrooms)

4 food prepared (4 prepared mushrooms)

14 booze brewed (14 mushroom kahlua)

----

Story Bonuses:

Abaddon/Norab: Tracking skill acquired. (Kudos on the nice story. Shoveling snow and writing stories builds character.)

Androgans/Right Carver: (IC) +success at actions, particularly gaining carpentry so fast.

Screw you guys, more coming here soon.

(How many updates am I away from arriving? I'll write stories to fit)

Northen thinks
Northen thinks that his mates require beds. Northen thinks his mates require drinks. Northen thinks working outside is not good. Northen thinks escaped mini-greenskins have to be captured or imprisoned more properly. Northen's sorry for being inactive.

Northen does
Northen wants to craft beds.
Northen brews ale.

Oops, yes, sorry. Speaking of which. Deadline is Jan 9th at midnight.

Shhh dead guy

So for the next wave I'd like a living character to play so a new stat sheet for my next guy will be:

Full Name: Gam Roughbeard
Skills: Surgical, Veterinarian, Distiller.
Preferred profession: Surgical Doctor.
Items: Forceps, Bottle of Purified alcohol (undrinkable, used to clean wounds.), Distillation Vials.

Minor:
Hit the Range
Continue training Daggar

Major:
Find those missing goblins, try to bring them back alive, but, iff impossible, kill them

Edward Hanover turned to his best friend and loyal companion, Daggar. "We've got tratiors in our midst, and I think we have only one thing left to do, and that is to locate them". She just turned her head, and then started to aimlessly slither across the small hut. "In order to help our daunting task, we must prepare ourselves, both bow and bite. Therefore, I expect the two of us to pick up the slack and work extra hard for the next few days". Ed then snickered, saying, "Those stupid goblins couldn't last a week in the wilderness, even if those idiiots somehow managed to work together".

I have reason to declare this dead. As the deadline is come and gone, and there are two sets of orders (and one new character), out of ten, it's become a meh for me.

Top Bottom