Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

I've released an update to my tweak here: https://youtu.be/c3ZjzvOnhd8

Thanks again, Serp. Also thanks for that resource link. It came in handy when I accidentally (thankfully) stumbled upon the fact that I wanted to exclude cities being razed as well as puppets. Works great and you receive credit once again :)

Thanks for your update, does make a lot of sense.

I guess it would be easy for me just to change the hex code for the colors, I might prefer all worked tiles to remain in the greenish tint and differentiate them by hue level and maybe by border colors as well, it never hurts doing some experimenting.

After i installed the leaderscreen of the other civs is messed up, like there is nothing for me to click and i cant do diplomacy. Modded civs are even worse, im getting just a black screen with those.

Подскажите куда вставить код, чтоб отображалась дицентрализация науки и золота, красной стрелкой показано где должно появиться описание (Prompt where to insert the code to display ditsentralizatsiya science and gold, red arrow shows where the description should appear):
Spoiler :

I really like the InfoAddict and Imfo Addict Light mods, but I can't play without EUI. Any tips on getting this to work or are we just at mercy of the IA modder?

Is there a way to alter the code so that I'll receive notifications for cultural border growth even when it's outside my workable range? I've had a number of games where I later pick up a resource tile outside my workable range that I'd still like to improve for the happiness/gold. Here's an example:
Spoiler :
I was not notified that I have another Crab resource I could improve.

Hi bc1,I really don't want tech tree and production panel to auto close,how can I disable these two new features?What file should I edit?

You ask this question as if the last time you asked it, it wasn't answered. Don't go into city view or tech tree by way of the prompt and it won't auto close.

I asked again simply because your answer is not what I wanted,period.

Hi bc1,I really don't want tech tree and production panel to auto close,how can I disable these two new features?What file should I edit?

This doesn't communicate "The answer already provided isn't to my satisfaction."

It communicates that you wish to be acknowledged while denying acknowledgement of another. In other words, you've contracted yourself.

It's also an exercise in futility. If somebody had an answer for you, either they would've provided it or they haven't read your question yet. Asking a 2nd time won't change either of these.

When 1.27 was first announced, the auto close was the reason I was most looking forward to it. If this is not a feature you would want, why would you upgrade? If you're interested in altering the code yourself, why wouldn't you compare the old and the new version to see in what ways it's changed to do this? It's something I'd do to pay it forward, but not when I have reason to believe that the person I'm doing it for would intentionally not receive it.

Hi there,

I'm getting a box that says "check info addict" (i.e. the same button that happens on the diplomacy screen) in my minimap since I updated to 1.27. Has a fix for this been found?

Thanks!

please test attached version with such an option setting and a few bug fixes (not tested myself, still at the beach)
The new checkbox works fine but the effects of city list and unit list checkboxes are reversed.

This doesn't communicate "The answer already provided isn't to my satisfaction."

It communicates that you wish to be acknowledged while denying acknowledgement of another. In other words, you've contracted yourself.

It's also an exercise in futility. If somebody had an answer for you, either they would've provided it or they haven't read your question yet. Asking a 2nd time won't change either of these.

When 1.27 was first announced, the auto close was the reason I was most looking forward to it. If this is not a feature you would want, why would you upgrade? If you're interested in altering the code yourself, why wouldn't you compare the old and the new version to see in what ways it's changed to do this? It's something I'd do to pay it forward, but not when I have reason to believe that the person I'm doing it for would intentionally not receive it.

First off,if you could just compare the two questions,you can easily find out they are not exactly the same question,first one asks if auto-close could be included in options menu in the next version,second one asks if there are ways to edit current files to disable this feature.If you insist they are the same,then go ahead.

Secondly,there are also features that I like in the newer version,like the improved diplomacy menu and so on,I just dislike this one feature that you like,and I want to disable it.I don't see any problem with that.

So if you want to continue 'disapproving' me,sure,OP already answered my question so there's no need to quibble with you,let others be the judge on who is right.

Is this compatible with NQ games or is it considered cheating? Just wondering.

FilthyRobot is using EUI while he streams NQ games. However, I just realized that he wrote he is using EUI 1.21 on his twitch channel. I do not know why he is not using the latest version (is the latest version providing more info and considered cheating in NQ community?).

Mostly bug fixes, including but not limited to the following...
The stuck tooltip bug affects me too. I've turned up my tooltip delays to their maximum and therefore minimize the occurrence of the bug. The problem occurs during the change of a turn. Is there anything I can do besides looking into/posting my Lua.log file?
should be fixed in 1.27b
CityView: automatically closes after production selection if accessed with production selection notification icon
TechTree: automatically closes after tech selection if accessed with tech selection notification icon
I really dont like these changes where can i put it off?
there is now an option in 1.27b
"Antiquity Site discovered" notifications are duplicated
base game DLL feature
Unit info corner gets misplaced
should be fixed in 1.27b
City and Unit ribbons constantly overlap and readjust due to the unit info box appearing and disappearing:
Spoiler :
should be fixed in 1.27b
Enemy unit icon in the fog of war:
Spoiler :
base game feature (EUI does not have a unit flag module)
Can sign a peace treaty with the defeated civ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuGn10jIcJY
should be fixed in 1.27b

Thank you for making auto close an option.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I have a question regarding a CTD I'm having when using this with Community Patch's assorted mods. When I bring the cursor up to the tech icon in the top-left corner the game does a CTD. Gazebo thought it might've involved the LUA.

I do realize that this sound more like something brought up in the CBP, but I've already brought it to attention there and I'm hoping to find a possible fix here. Help is appreciated.

Top Bottom