Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

How I can to see : How many Technologies are already researched by each Civs ?
( with this Enhanced User Interface).

At standart interface I can click on Diplomacy icon and then mouse cursor point at Score.
After I see Technologies score and then it divide by 4.
( Example: if Technologies score = 120, then quantity of Technologies = 30 )

How I can to see Technologies score of each Civs with this EUI ?

How I can to see : How many Technologies are already researched by each Civs ?
( with this Enhanced User Interface).

At standart interface I can click on Diplomacy icon and then mouse cursor point at Score.
After I see Technologies score and then it divide by 4.
( Example: if Technologies score = 120, then quantity of Technologies = 30 )

How I can to see Technologies score of each Civs with this EUI ?
I only recently became aware this was possible with the default UI, so I removed EUI code that prevented civilization ribbon score mouse over tooltip from providing details for rival civs. It's already available in a beta I posted here some time ago.

Cheers

I only recently became aware this was possible with the default UI, so I removed EUI code that prevented civilization ribbon score mouse over tooltip from providing details for rival civs. It's already available in a beta I posted here some time ago.

Cheers

I use that beta (EUI v1.23beta1). Detailed Score for rival Civs work good. Thanks.

Imagine that... years of playing and only now I learn about that. :)

Anyways, this becomes part of the normally available info now, so why not just add a line to the leader tooltip... "Technologies: 30"?

You still owe me the power relative value... :)

Is there a way to edit the sound effect that plays when the borders expand? I'm not a very big fan of the current one and would like to change it, but couldn't find the location of the sound. Thanks! (great mod BTW, so much better than the vanilla ui.

I have two issues with this mod that actually affect gamplay:
1. You can purchase missionary with faith before you get a religion but already have a pantheon, this way the game crashes at a moment you hover on spread religion button with a mouse.
2. You can build or pusrchase a bomber before researching biology, but with a city-state giving you oil. Not sure if it is not possible without EUI.

Is there a way to edit the sound effect that plays when the borders expand? I'm not a very big fan of the current one and would like to change it, but couldn't find the location of the sound. Thanks! (great mod BTW, so much better than the vanilla ui.
The question has been asked before: I don't know the answer myself, but I do remember someone found and posted a solution in this thread a while ago
1. You can purchase missionary with faith before you get a religion but already have a pantheon, this way the game crashes at a moment you hover on spread religion button with a mouse.
2. You can build or pusrchase a bomber before researching biology, but with a city-state giving you oil. Not sure if it is not possible without EUI.
EUI asks the game core DLL if purchase is possible exactly the same way the default UI does:
1) missionary purchase requires a city majority religion (although a mod might mess that up)
2) base game feature, this can happen if city states have techs you don't have (such as biology) that allow resource harvesting (such as oil) which are granted when allied (regardless of your tech level)

Cheers

That sounds like you're using one of the latest versions of whoward's DLL, which introduced this bug. (A fix is on its way, but not published yet.)

With Civ BE due next month, unless game state is as sorry a mess as Civ V rollout, I will no longer be playing Civ V nor updating EUI.

I hope you'll at least fix any newfound bugs. Your mod/DLC is amazing -- I especially can't imagine to play without the Civilization ribbon.

Perhaps there will be a Civ BE EUI, depending on what Firaxis has done with Civ BE UI...

The best they could do is look closely at what you have done with Civ5. :goodjob:

Since EUI version v1.23 will likely be the last EUI update, please provide feedback on the beta version attached to post #1127, for possible changes and bug fixes before Civ BE comes out in 3 weeks:
  • small bug fixes
  • filter unit ribbon by unit type (several types can be selected): click on the >>> button at the bottom of the ribbon to select units to display. Your choices are saved from one session to the other. Settings are common to all hotseat players, though.
  • adds civilization ribbon player connection indicator: yellow = connecting, green = connected, red = host, mouse over tooltip shows ping, click to kick player (host only)
  • adds control-click action on civilization ribbon leader icon to declare war (BNW only)
  • other minor improvements

Cheers

I get Lua errors when using EUI v1.23b2 with Ingame Editor v39.1:
Code:
[483703.158] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:172: attempt to index field 'Text' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:172: in function 'ShowPlotTips'
	Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:1101: in function 'PlotToolTip'
	Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:1149: in function <Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:1133>

Code:
[483703.158] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:172: attempt to index field 'Text' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:1149: in function <Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\PlotHelp\PlotHelpManager.lua:1133>

I've noticed nr. 1 with 1.23RC2 too although I hadn't related it to IGE (I have it enabled too though). Furthermore I have a weird issue when starting a new game. When I select a new map (home made) the selection doesn't change. If I go back and the select setup game again I see that the map I chose before have been selected.

\Skodkim

Code:
stack traceback:
Please try version attached to post #1127

Cheers

Hi bc1,

I'm using 1.23beta3 and I noticed a lua:2290 error when mousing over the leader icons on the right side of the screen when playing with the older game scenarios (rise of the mongols & new world). Instead of showing all the diplomacy stats, it just gives that error.

I dont see that error when playing just normal BNW, but just the old scenarios. The error wasn't on 1.23beta1, but was on beta 2 and 3.

-Reed

Hi bc1,

I'm using 1.23beta3 and I noticed a lua:2290 error when mousing over the leader icons on the right side of the screen when playing with the older game scenarios (rise of the mongols & new world). Instead of showing all the diplomacy stats, it just gives that error.

I dont see that error when playing just normal BNW, but just the old scenarios. The error wasn't on 1.23beta1, but was on beta 2 and 3.

-Reed
Thanks for the report, please try beta in post #1127

Cheers

Top Bottom