Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Hi,

Thanks for making this amazing mod. My only complaint is that I've become too dependent on it to play Civ without it! Anyways, I am having a bug with the latest version:

All except scrambled continents/nations

PC

Every tile I explore from under fog of war has a blank white city banner. In the beginning of a game, it's just a few surrounding tiles, but soon they're taking over most of screen (once I start exploring). If I delete the "CityBanners" EUI subfolder, the problem goes away but obviously I lose some functionality there.

screenshot attached

The problem is occurring without mods.

lua.log attached.

Thanks for your help :)

I'm having the exact same issue with no mods as well.

I have similar problem as the posters above. Is there anywhere I can download an older version..1.22a for example if it works.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 149
The following images are screenshots of what my screen looks like now. I love this mod so please fix what ever the problem is. Before you ask any stupid questions like do I have any other mods running, no is the answer. Yes I have the all the DLC and and my game is up to date. Yes all my drivers are up to date. So lets try to avoid all the stupid questions.

Attachments

• 2014-10-29_00001.jpg
    2014-10-29_00001.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 2014-10-29_00002.jpg
    2014-10-29_00002.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 2014-10-29_00003.jpg
    2014-10-29_00003.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Lua.txt
    35 bytes · Views: 48
The following images are screenshots of what my screen looks like now. I love this mod so please fix what ever the problem is. Before you ask any stupid questions like do I have any other mods running, no is the answer. Yes I have the all the DLC and and my game is up to date. Yes all my drivers are up to date. So lets try to avoid all the stupid questions.

A little less attitude might actually get you some help! :rolleyes:

\Skodkim

My attitude is one of who is tired having to answer stupid questions because there has to be stupid questions to weed out the idiots.

Moderator Action: Then please start acting like someone who appreciates the work of others.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Not for me. When I last played using the lastest version it still looked the same.

I have the latest game version.
I have both expansions and all the civilization DLCs. ALL of them.
PC.
Basically, I can't see the details of resources, like gold and such, or of the land when I mouse over it. Resources just says "Short description" while land says "Info" or something like that; I uninstalled since it was breaking to the point that it was worse than running Vanilla.
Can't screenshot; dad broke that early this year. It really sucks.
It is not a mod, as I dropped to pure Vanilla from using 43 and large maps, reinstalled the EUI, even went without expansion or DLCs.
Despite following the instructions on the lua, it never showed up anywhere in the correct folderings. I tried about ten times before I gave up in frustration at yet more game-breaking bugs. (WoW, the UI, Warframe, a few others all in the past few days; not fun to have all these smack me in the face.)

I don't know how about you guys but v1.21 shined like a charm for me and new versions are causing troubles. Anyone has v1.21?

I don't know how about you guys but v1.21 shined like a charm for me and new versions are causing troubles. Anyone has v1.21?

As I hadn't reinstalled before it started breaking, and all my mods are pure gameplay, not UI, I feel like it's something between what has been done for Civ 5 and EUI and what Civ 5 suddenly changed that EUI hasn't compensated for that is breaking it. This feeling also comes with the knowledge that, if it's right, it's not the creator's fault as I would assume he reads patch notes; lots of devs anymore are shutting up about what changes they sneak in that would break mods instead of putting it out early, like WoW and Twitch once did.

Hi bc1, I've been using EUI regularly, and since the most recent update I've not been able to get the icon for the Quick Turns mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220250184) to appear in the topbar when I am running both it and EUI 1.23b. In the previous version (1.22), a QuickTurns icon would appear alongside the other standard icons in the top right (plus the icons created by other activated mods, such as InfoAddict), but that no longer appears to be the case. Do you have any advice about how I could reconcile this problem?

I'm running 1.0.3.276 on a PC with all expansions/DLC.

e: For what it's worth, I've created a modpack via MPMPM that basically includes mods that don't affect gameplay, and I'm suggesting folks use EUI alongside it, so I want to make sure the functionality is all there! Link here: http://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/2koc11/bnw_quality_of_life_modpack_v3_mods_in/

Hi bc1, I've been using EUI regularly, and since the most recent update I've not been able to get the icon for the Quick Turns mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220250184) to appear in the topbar when I am running both it and EUI 1.23b. In the previous version (1.22), a QuickTurns icon would appear alongside the other standard icons in the top right (plus the icons created by other activated mods, such as InfoAddict), but that no longer appears to be the case. Do you have any advice about how I could reconcile this problem?

I'm running 1.0.3.276 on a PC with all expansions/DLC.

e: For what it's worth, I've created a modpack via MPMPM that basically includes mods that don't affect gameplay, and I'm suggesting folks use EUI alongside it, so I want to make sure the functionality is all there! Link here: http://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/2koc11/bnw_quality_of_life_modpack_v3_mods_in/

That remind me of a pet peeve I have that anyone would be annoyed about: when I get to late game and stack up on strategic resources available, my gold income become over a million (thousand in terms of the number you see), which bumps the icons over to be overlayed by Uranium and Oil. This results in not being able to see how much gold I really have and how much I earn with a nice quick glance at the top OR a mouse over. It would be good if we could disable various things, such as Religion, Horses, Iron, etc, since those get trivial in late game. In fact, it would be really good to be able to turn them off by, say, right clicking the icon areas and having a drop down with "Customize" and "Close" (mousing off doesn't close it instantly), allowing you to, say, disable Culture, Science, Gold, Religion and Happiness on the left bar, Tourism, Trade and specified Strategic Resources on the right bar. And the bars, even if all disabled, still exist but in a smaller size so they don't overlay each other. Thus, allowing you to disable and enable what info you need when you need it, instead of going to the Options or even removing it from the files, the latter require a full restart just because you got to late game.

How do I find the Trade Routes Overview using EUI?

Only time I seem to be able to see effects from current/possible trade routes is when I set up a new one.

\Skodkim

Top Bottom