Epic IOT I- The War to End them All

I fixed a LOT of the Pacific Islands for the US, Germany, and me (really glad no one claimed UK, the Dutch, or Portugal). I was only missing Taiwan for some reason, but I also fixed the Home Islands, which were just ugh. I edited in Lushunkou (port in Manchuria) and the other half of Sakhalin (that really long island). I also fixed the Scandinavian lakes, a really glaring Siberian coast, and a few of the many in Alaska. I really hate this map. The coastlines are too thick, which means most of the islands are useless and a lot more provinces look like water (and vice versa) than there should be. Plus it cuts off the entire friggin' Arctic Circle.

I did not edit in Puerto Rico for the US, nor did I fix anything else.

edit: The Home Islands edits' weren't saved correctly, so I did them and fixed the Caribbean some. I have no idea why Haiti is French, so I'll just leave it.

Spoiler :

Great, now I have to edit in those changes. And Russia did own the other half of the island.

I know, but it's one province, not two. GM also said I could.

Changed it some more. Just use my map, it's better.

Europe is not correct, nor is Russia in there.

Mosher hasn't posted a map. Not my problem.

How is Europe not correct?

Austria-Hungary and Germany's borders are correct. Also Mosher can't post a map.

Map of Europe for reference.

RS posted my map for me in the sign up thread, since I can't edit maps till Sunday afternoon.

I didn't edit Europe at all, and I didn't know (and don't care - I'm not going to fill in the entire freaking Russian Empire) that Mosher can't post a map.

I already did that for him, just as Germ Hound already did that for Son. Still, Europe is not correct on his map.

RS, thanks. I can't make any maps because I'm stuck on my iPod at my cousin's house, so I need cover.

Daww... You used my rules!

I feel honored. I may even join at some point.
Probably as some epic nation like Venezuela.

The Ottomans are ready to go.

I have 65 provinces, which gives me 130 CP.
Build 25 tanks and 30 infantry, leaving me with 0 CP.

Do I specify where I need them? If so, put 15 tanks and 15 infantry in Istanbul and 10 tanks and 15 infantry in the north on the border between Turkey and Russia.

I don't look forward to counting out all my territories. METY, please post a stats page.

Ok First off I fixed it (without Russia/Greece) .
Africa in all your maps are blotched to hell I corrected it, same with Germany's Pacific Colonies. And FRANCE DIDN'T OWN HAITI.
I added me (Italy in Green). With Libya/Eritrea/Somalia and the Aegean islands it owned in 1914
Spoiler :

I ask you use my map.. kthx

Top Bottom