Ethnic riflemen development thread

Hello Bernie,

If I don't mistake you didn't make an english rifleman.
Could you do one when you have some time? Perhaps one in colonial style.

Hello Bernie,

If I don't mistake you didn't make an english rifleman.
Could you do one when you have some time? Perhaps one in colonial style.

yes, next up....

Some shots of the British uniform between 1855 and 1870. Very handsome, if you ask me.

Spoiler :

nice! but i am going just a little after....sporting valise equipment and piths

dont know if the legging is ok...i've seen both black and brown boots, as well as leggings with buckles that look black up top and brown leather towards the shoe....

i will proly make the officer with the black pith helm like this

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 950
  • 220px-British_helmet_mg_3385[1].jpg
    220px-British_helmet_mg_3385[1].jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 933
ok! the english colonial types are HERE.....

Bernie the right leg of the soldier is looking weird when he is fortified.

Aside from that this is really a beautiful unit, the uniforms are really impressiv!

Bernie the right leg of the soldier is looking weird when he is fortified.

Aside from that this is really a beautiful unit, the uniforms are really impressiv!

you are absoloutely correct....i had not noticed "close up"....the bad news is that a couple of the other riflemen have the same problem....

the GOOD news is that now that danrell provided the old sdk, i can correct the units fairly quickly :goodjob:

i will post the corrections soon, time allowing....updating the threads and posting when the corrections are made here as well.....

Great Units!

Could you please make Austrian Rifleman?

kuk Rgt 4 1876.jpg
Infanterie.jpg

Thanks
regards
gwydion

yes....i have some indians based on the old template that i will try to upload tonight and some greeks based on the civv rifleman template that will hopfully be ready over the next 2-3 days.....the austrians will be next

edit....and I fixed the "raptor legs" on the english and some others....i will bump them when i update the files

ok...thanks to JTitan, i have been turned on to a bunch of units from TW.....here are some islamic/middle eastern types.....I was thinking of converting these to riflemen and musketmen for various civs....

i need suggestions as to which unit would be best for which civ :confused:

Top Bottom