Eurovision Song Contest 2007

Yeah, like @Masque, I'm pretty surprised France sends something acceptable for once...
Picardie will save France, as always. ;)

I love the eurovision song contest but ain't heard any of the songs =[

Is there a site I can go to listen?

The countries that qualified are:

Code:
# 03. Belarus
# 06. FYR Macedonia
# 07. Slovenia
# 08. Hungary
# 11. Georgia
# 14. Latvia
# 17. Serbia
# 21. Bulgaria
# 22. Turkey
# 24. Moldova
No need to ask if eastern Europeans are the biggest fans of the contest. :scan:

No need to ask if eastern Europeans are the biggest fans of the contest. :scan:
:lol: indeed.

in some paper I read that 9 out of 10 qualified nations are eastern countries and only turkey has been able to resist the trend :hmm: strange geography knowledge that journalist has :) (yeah, I'm aware that he probably meant eastern-block country, but I won't let that spoil the fun for me :p)

Moldova was pleasing to the eye :)
indeed, and the song isn't really bad as well :)

the swiss commentator said something like: "sorry, I can't make a comment on the song itself, I was unable to concentrate on the tune" :lol:

Here's a link to the official site. Just launch the "MediaCentre" and you'll be able to see all the videos.

"The page cannot be displayed"

Moldova was pleasing to the eye :)

I know, I suggested it in the beginning of this thread. :goodjob:

Thanksies :)
I like the UK's and France's entries.

You liked the UK's entry? :faint: *

*This is personal taste, of course. De gustibus non disputandum... but I still was surprised!

(see my edit :))

In my opinion, the worst songs this month were #1. Bulgaria, and #2. UK. :p

Just seen it now :p
Ach well, can't all like the same - I haven't heard Bulgaria's to be honest, but I do like the UK's teehee.

Whats your fave?

Just seen it now :p
Ach well, can't all like the same - I haven't heard Bulgaria's to be honest, but I do like the UK's teehee.

Whats your fave?

Very hard to say... Actually I've never exactly searched for a favourite from those countries, but did remark the ones which stood out by how stupid they appeared to me to be. :) Now you gave me something to think about...

And BTW I meant this year not this month. :crazyeye:

Okies :)

Very hard to say... Actually I've never exactly searched for a favourite from those countries, but did remark the ones which stood out by how stupid they appeared to me to be. :) Now you gave me something to think about...

Well when you've thought about it, just say :D

Well, the Macedonian song is not too bad, and it gets an automatic 8 points boost from me because of who's singing it. :eek: The Moldovan song is not very bad either, but it's not really my type.

I'll just go off && listen to those two now :)

HOW CAN YOU LIKE THE UK ENTRY O_O it makes gemini look like the beatles in their heyday!

Finland FTW ^^ half finnish rawr, hope we do something original again :p

HOW CAN YOU LIKE THE UK ENTRY O_O it makes gemini look like the beatles in their heyday!

Lol well I like all types of music from Scooch to System of a Down - although System is my drinking songs ;)

Top Bottom