Even More Resources for Vox Populi

Even More Resources for Vox Populi (v 8)

1. I thought I added the corporation and stone work stuff. Looks like I left it out somehow. I'll add it next version.
  2. That function you copied is to check if the mod is activated. You'll need the copy all sections of the code which uses this function.
Note that normal communitas map is not fully incompatible. New luxuries will still show up, but the new bonus resources won't. If that doesn't bother you, then you can just play straight without changes.

I thought I added the corporation and stone work stuff. Looks like I left it out somehow. I'll add it next version.

From what I saw, they are well added but after the triggers which do not work so the sql database is not updated.

That function you copied is to check if the mod is activated. You'll need the copy all sections of the code which uses this function.

Thank you.
Sorry, I could have looked a little (but I was afraid of missing something), thanks for the solution.

Do the new Resources not have Icons in Strategic Mode?
They're supposed to. Right now I'm looking through the code, but I can't find out what's wrong.

Ok, there seems to be a hard limit to the number of resource art defines which can have a strategic view icon? The limit seems to be 64.

Hey thanks for the update! Was just curious if this would work in the Tectonic map script?

EDIT: Just tested it out. It does work!

Last edited:
Thank you, all is fine.

A suggestion, why not use titanium as a strategic resource and replace or follow up on aluminum for certain weapons and for spacecraft parts ?
Sounds like a cool idea, but I'd say less is more in this instance; we don't necessarily need to over-complicate things.

Yeah, Strategic resources are very delicate balance thing.

Sounds like a cool idea, but I'd say less is more in this instance; we don't necessarily need to over-complicate things.

Yeah, Strategic resources are very delicate balance thing.

OK but Aluminium isn't the best material for making submarines that descend to great depths ;)

I can load this mod fine on its own, but with a few other mods active it causes all maps not to initialize properly.. i suspect conflict with 43 civ and 3uc/4uc mod (using latest v58) -- when i do one of either disabling resources mod or 3UC/4UC or lower civ number, maps initializes fine. might be just something to sort out on my end, but fwiw firetuner says error is thrown at line 5014 of AssignStartingPlots.lua

Last edited:
This mod shouldn't be working with 43 civ right now, because it has a different AssignStartingPlots.lua.

The 'Consul', 'President', etc seems like is defined in PolicyBranchTypes, in the 'Title' column. I assume removing that will remove it as well.

upload_2020-4-14_20-44-37.png

Oh, this is one piece. I found "{@1: gender feminine?Lady; other?Lord;} {1_PlayerName:textkey} of {2_CivName:textkey}". Why then part "the Great" is put in there?

EDIT: I found all I needed. Thanks for help.

Last edited:
Since we are on the subject, how can I solve this graph that does not appear? What program do you use to edit files? Thank you

Attachments

• CCC.JPG
    CCC.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 241
Hi I seem to have a bug where although the city state says it has a certain unique luxury like cheese.
However it isn't providing me cheese and instead another luxury.

Edit: added screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 245
Last edited:
@HungryForFood Just one question out of curiosity: Do you currently work on some "bigger" update for this mod, especially snow locations or unique luxuries for pastures or camps? Is some part of this mod useful?

Top Bottom