Even More Resources for Vox Populi

Even More Resources for Vox Populi (v 8)

There should be a warning on the installer like "Don't install the 43civ version if you don't plan to play with more than 22 civs".

It should. I haven't touched AssignStartingPlots (yet).

Corporations' text don't mention the new resources but I see in the mod's files that the new luxuries are indeed associated with corporations.

Hi here!

Since last version of the community map script I have some problems with the mod.

If I chose "no" to "override AssignStartingPlot" the mod works well BUT there is 0 ancient ruin, If I chose "yes" the ancient ruins work but only the new luxury ressources work.

Is there a solution to have the mod works alongside ancient ruins ?

Thank you !

Hello everyone, with the new VP both ruin and 43 Civ issues should be fixed. You'll need to update Even More Resources to use with VP 2.0 though

Attachments

• Even More Resources for Vox Populi (v 8).zip
    11 MB · Views: 240
I think this needs to be updated. I tried it, but most of the resources didn't show up and the ones that did were messed up.

I think this needs to be updated. I tried it, but most of the resources didn't show up and the ones that did were messed up.
Care to be more exact? Do none of the the new luxuries show up, or do only a few show up, and the others are bugged? Cause I had this problem before, you have to be at high graphics for the mod to work.

One should really write a Guide about all those little things only veteran-modder and player know.
The mod is compatible with build in community-map , but at high graphic.
Are there any other things to know for other sub-mods?

Yesterday i started like 10 times , only to crash to desktop after some rounds , no clue why ; so disabling that submod or that....

One should really write a Guide about all those little things only veteran-modder and player know.
The mod is compatible with build in community-map , but at high graphic.
Are there any other things to know for other sub-mods?

Yesterday i started like 10 times , only to crash to desktop after some rounds , no clue why ; so disabling that submod or that....
Game crashes? Probably mod conflict. By any chance, are you using R.E.D Modpack? Because if so, then disable it, because it isn't compatible and doesn't work with Vox Populi anymore.

No,it was the improved City-view mod and not having the "High" preset in the graphic settings, which let crashed my games.
But thanks , for trying to help !!

What part of R.E.D isn't compatible? I only use the graphics changes and I haven't had a conflict.

With the new Version every EMR Resource has a "Txt_Key_Error" instead of the normal description (That also happens with the Update Balparmak just posted)

Top Bottom