Even More Resources for Vox Populi

Even More Resources for Vox Populi (v 8)

Recently Rice and Maize was put into VP. S it start of full integration of this modmod into main mod?

Recently Rice and Maize was put into VP. S it start of full integration of this modmod into main mod?
Until someone can figure out how to fix Strategic View to show all additional resources, then probably we could do it.

Because some of the resources won't show up on Strategic View.

Until someone can figure out how to fix Strategic View to show all additional resources, then probably we could do it.

Because some of the resources won't show up on Strategic View.
Same for new Natural Wonders.

This mode were outdated. Now it is full of bugs and unusable unfortunately. Databse.log is getting crazy.

Luxuries require careful balancing due to how they cluster around starts and thus it is questionable whether adding more would even be desirable. The bonus stuff seems fine though.

Luxuries require careful balancing due to how they cluster around starts and thus it is questionable whether adding more would even be desirable. The bonus stuff seems fine though.
Luxuries would seem a lot easier to balance than bonus resources, since there is just a constant amount of them that spawn. This would simply give more variety, not like add a bunch of extra luxuries on top of existing ones. I personally think the balance in this mod is already fine too.

I never play with strategic view anyways, so that's not a concern of mine. I'm however quite indifferent whether this would be added in base VP as long as compatibility would be preserved.

Luxuries would seem a lot easier to balance than bonus resources, since there is just a constant amount of them that spawn. This would simply give more variety, not like add a bunch of extra luxuries on top of existing ones. I personally think the balance in this mod is already fine too.

I never play with strategic view anyways, so that's not a concern of mine. I'm however quite indifferent whether this would be added in base VP as long as compatibility would be preserved.
I meant balancing in the sense of 'Oh no! Gems are so OP' etc.

I'm getting 0 errors with the updated version above and everything shows up correctly.
Ahh, there were some updates posted. I missed them.

Updated to support VP 3.0!
Code:
- Fixed duplicated monopoly bonuses from corporation buildings for luxuries.
- Removed lines related to BUILDING_EE_TAVERN for Rice and Maize and moved it to Enlightenment Era for VP mod

Attachments

• Even More Resources for Vox Populi (v 10).zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 489
Thank you
Updated to support VP 3.0!
Code:
- Fixed duplicated monopoly bonuses from corporation buildings for luxuries.
- Removed lines related to BUILDING_EE_TAVERN for Rice and Maize and moved it to Enlightenment Era for VP mod
Thank you very much :)

Do you think this modmod can be compatible with multiplayer ?
I'm not sure what makes this mod incompatible with MP. All you need is the AssignStartingPlots.lua file, which is already included with the base VP.

1686396704376.png

These lines of code exist, and there's a modpack mode check.
It should be compatible.

Top Bottom