Fall Further Plus

I don't think he ment saving, he ment keeping older patches.

if i am playing ljosalfar and i build an improvement in a tile without a forest, can one still grow there later?

Awesome additions guys. ^^ There is so much to love and so much to discover. I love even battling just the barbarians.

I have had a lot of fun playing a neutral Doviello. Wolves, Elephants, Lions, oh my!
Just wish I could find a gorilla. :(

An underwater civ would be cool but I agree it would be difficult to implement. I too have noticed the AI's incompetence at naval invasions. Until that is fixed, I don't think an underwater civ would be doable.

Actually, their been notable progress made in this idea. Look in the sub-forum,

Using my AI modmod, I have actually seen the AI settle on islands and become quite navally competent. This is mostly because now they will research the ocean faring technologies if they have a great number of coastal cities. So in the right circumstances, they have the tools to do the job. Not seen full scale invasions yet though as I generally test on almost Pangaea type maps.

Them not understanding crew promotions properly and being generally suicidal when on the ocean doesnt help though.

If you remove them perhaps the ships in general will need a buff of some sort to cope with it.

Would there be a way to have the AI auto-apply certain promotions to certain units so the player would still be free to choose?

Actually, their been notable progress made in this idea. Look in the sub-forum

Ah, ok. I'll check it out. ^^

Glad to hear that the AI Naval intelligence will be increasing.

Yeah, gorillas (or their relatives) will be more common soon, I think.

Happy to hear about the Gorillas. I never did get one. It'd be kinda fun to build the Grand Menagerie and thump some people with Gorillas. ^^

I did notice one thing that I thought was kind of weird. When I built Carnivals in my new cities later in my game after I had built blood of the Phoenix, I put some animals in pens. Like Dancing Bears and Tiger Cages, etc. Well, it gave me the benefit but it produced the dying sound and then they were brought back to life in my Capital city. I thought I was producing some zoos but I think they were slaughterhouses. Lol
I kept combining the resurrected animals to make some truly massive animals though so that was kind of fun. Hee hee. However, I think the idea is that you are not really killing the animals so I think it shouldn't trigger Blood of the Phoenix. Just my opinion though.

Ah, ok. I'll check it out. ^^

Glad to hear that the AI Naval intelligence will be increasing.

Well, part of the plan is to allow a ritual that grants water waling to all units, cercumventing he need for ships for the war, but yeeaahh...

Speaking of water, I am now having an enormous amount of fun playing the Lanun. That Black Wind is worth it's weight in gold. I've gotten 3 golden ages off of it from shipwrecks. :king:

I am 7 turns from Astronomy and none of the AIs even has Fishing let alone Sailing as far as I can tell. I kind of cheesed out and made a huge archipelago map with tiny islands just to see how the AI would handle it. My Pirates are roaming the seas but are having to resort to beating up the occasional drowned since there are no other ships. :p

EDIT: Hee hee. Make that 4 golden ages now. This is without the reloading cheese either. Three in a row. ^^

Does Baron really have to be Agnostic? It seems to me there are so many Agnostic leaders in FF already, and as has been pointed out by someone else, denying the existence of the gods in Erebus is rather a silly thing...

Just like denying the existence of God here on Earth.

Just like denying the existence of God here on Earth.

Please, no discussion of religion or politics in this forum... There are off-topic forums for that purpose, and it could offend people. Not everyone believes in a god, or the SAME god, so I'd prefer to keep it all out. ;)

Top Bottom