Fall Further Plus

please forget about the Infernal ritualist. I never actually changed religion to Ashen Veil. I was not aware, that the Infernal don't start with it enabled and somehow missed, that there was no icon of it near my score name. :blush: typical user error. :goodjob: sorry :)

playing Kuriotates. I got KotE, but I can't seem to research steam power.

I thought the point of it was to be able to found Ordo Machinarum when the Mechanos aren't in the game (they're not in this game). I wanted to try OM as a non Mechanos civ :(

So the Ordo Mechanarium will only be in games with the Mechanos civ?

Yakut's egalitarian trait seems a bit much. The extra food and happiness allows for incredible early economy, with little downside. the -10% gold doesn't do much to balance it.

Perhaps instead, having the trait could make some financial buildings (market, money changer, tax office) unbuildable.

is this FFH 41b (as in 3.19) compatible?

just to make sure i understood
First - install FFh 41
second - install FF
third - install FF
forth - install ff 41 unofficial patch ?
fifth - install ff n patch
sixth - install ff plus + patch ?
seventh - pray to god that all those patches are working together and push play
:crazyeye:
Am I correct here ?

Just wondering, do i need to install the unoffical 0.41 patch ?
is it compatible with this mod ?
Could use some guidance, don't want to break my game..

thanx

Just wondering, do i need to install the unoffical 0.41 patch ?
is it compatible with this mod ?
Could use some guidance, don't want to break my game..

thanx

Why do people keep asking this? Don't you read?

From the OP of the unofficial patch thread.
This is not a modmod, and it will only be maintained until the next FF patch, where hopefully it will be rolled into FF. It will NOT work with any modmods, such as FFPlus. Only with Fall Further.

I even mentioned FFPlus specifically by name there. how hard is that to understand?

Why do people keep asking this? Don't you read?

From the OP of the unofficial patch thread.

I even mentioned FFPlus specifically by name there. how hard is that to understand?
Because, while it may seem crystal clear for you, it is still somewhat confusing for other people. How hard it is to stay nice?

Take a cold shower man !

I just asked a little question why are reacting like that !?

Installing multiple patches and mods is not that simple and i just wanted to be sure (because you know, there is a little possibility that one of post isn't updated !)

You should think before replying to people

Have a whole new thread for the Download and Changelog now. :p

Installation
1. Install Fall from Heaven 2 and patch A. (Patch B not currently supported.)
2. Install Fall Further and patch.
3. Install the Fall Further Plus version and patch (if any) from the links below.

u just install

FFH 41
Patch it to 41a
Install newest FF + patch N
then install ff+ and patch d

and it IS annoying if people ask things that can simply be looked up.

its not nice to become rude but its normal if u get asked every day when the answer is that simple :)

edit: damn i should have hit f5 again. i thought i had :(

Take a cold shower man !

I just asked a little question why are reacting like that !?

Installing multiple patches and mods is not that simple and i just wanted to be sure (because you know, there is a little possibility that one of post isn't updated !)

You should think before replying to people

Lol. Took me a few tries before my freakin' game worked properly so you are not alone buddy. Oh yeah, some advice, don't feed the Warkirbies.

Lol. Took me a few tries before my freakin' game worked properly so you are not alone buddy. Oh yeah, some advice, don't feed the Warkirbies.
if you like your life, don't do what those kids at the SF Zoo did

(they got drunk and high then attacked a tiger :eek: and then sued the zoo when one of em got killed and another got seriously hurt)

and it IS annoying if people ask things that can simply be looked up.

its not nice to become rude but its normal if u get asked every day when the answer is that simple :)

This.

I'd have generally thought the specific notation that it's not compatible with FFPlus, would stop people from asking if it's compatible with FFPlus. sorry to be so mad. :hide:

Top Bottom