Fantasy Empires

Yea I noticed that lol.

Anyways Thunderfall solved my problem. :) Tomorrow the file will be uploaded to Civfanatics so stay tuned.

For www.free.fr

The french number telephone is formated as follow :
01xxxxxxxx
02xxxxxxxx
03xxxxxxxx
04xxxxxxxx
05xxxxxxxx

Example (fictive number) :

04 : Zone (5 Zones in France)
93 : Department (96 department in France)
560978 : No idea how determinate it

Enjoy !

When a website ask me for a number, in US or AUS, i invent it !

I still have issues with trying to get this mod to work. Are the files all supposed to sub-catagorized already (like Art/units....etc) or do we have to put them in order. Because my winzip just gives me a big list of all the files in the zip, then I place it in in a Fantasy Empires folder in the scenario section of PTW (which I think you told me to do before) and it just doesnt work out so well (some files want to overwrite similar files, so I know something is up). What am I doing wrong? Please help! :confused:

X

And the PTW version ? I want the PTW version :(
Not a simple Civ3 Version :cry: !

Before you uploaded two versions : Civ 3 and PTW ...
And, it had only Civ 3 version :confused:

Guys Fantasy Empires is for PTW ONLY! :)

You must unzip all stuff to the scenarios [Ergo you will have a Fantasy Empires directory]. After that copy the Fantasy Empires.bix to the main scenario folder, and you are ready to play. :cool:

Oh yes. I think I will update the archer units. They will be bombard units after the next patch. [Dont worry that patch will be small :D]

Can you make a PTW version ? And upload it ?
Or re-upload it because i can't download it !

And for love of god : make a PTW version for numerous PTW users :love: !

Balrog: this mod is fantastic ;) , really.....

but..., is there any chance for an update from old, 1.0 version?? not everyone (like me) can download again ~41.5 MB...

Originally posted by Lachlan
Can you make a PTW version ? And upload it ?
Or re-upload it because i can't download it !
There was a network outage a few hours ago but the file server should be working again now.

Originally posted by Mendax
Balrog: this mod is fantastic ;) , really.....

but..., is there any chance for an update from old, 1.0 version?? not everyone (like me) can download again ~41.5 MB...

Mendax, sorry but cant make it. Why? Because I deleted units, added LOT of units, updated almost all gfx, etc.

Just download 2.0. After that there will small tiny patches only, have no worries. :)

Lachlan - Fantasy Empires is for PtW! The scenario file is Fantasy Empires.bix as well -> Its for PtW. :)

just one more time, do you load 2.0 over the exsisting 1.0 or do i delete folder with 1.0 and start over with 2.0. i loaded 2.0 over the 1.0 version and changed the bic.file and the game crashed, do i install both version or just 2.0. thanks richard

Delete 1.0 :)
2.0 is a totally new version.

I never got to play the first version (since I didn't have PTW) but the screens all looked great... I'll with hold praise for version 2 until I can download the large file :) Only 36% to go (which is about an Hour and a half)... but I'm sure it'll be good.

:) You will like it Kinboat!

Guys if you any suggestion, just tell me.

For now I will remake the archer units. Those will have bombard ability, and no "melee" power. Also all of them will hav a range of 1.

Im still trying to figure out a way to make this new 'forest' somehow. :)

i think i followed your inst., i deleted 1.0, made a new foulder
i think i did right, i deleted 1.0, made a new foulder "fantasy empires", installed the 2.0 and made copy of bic file , installed, but the game crashed on start up says"missing text\pedialcons.txt.icon-bldg-sage" and shut down . i installed 2 times and it did the same thing

Balrog you should make a haunted forest in place of the forest, that wood be cool.

btw I think elfs should have a movement of two. Because all elfs only take one movement to move over forest, which makes no sense if the elf can only move one.

Balrog, this mod kicks a@@. Played it for a while last night and didn't want to stop. Great graphics and units. Keep it up!!

Hmm good suggestion Bob. Elves will have more movement points.
Haunted forest, yes I was thinking about that. Im not sure yet. Its hard to decide it, since I must find the right gfx for it too! :D

96th - Thx for your comment! :)

richard. - Here is what you will have to do:

1.) Delete 1.0 totally.

2.) Do not make a new folder! Just unzip the file to the civ3ptw/Scenarios folder! There is a folder created inside the .zip already! After that copy out the .bix from the package to the main scenarios directory, and you are ready to roll! ;)

Well hmmmmmm...... we have lots of different animated fantasy units now, elves, orcs [uruk by Kinboat], dwarves by Kindred....

I will definitely add these new units!

In 2.1 there will be a few changes like:

-Bombard archer units [no more melee power]
-Changed forest gfx. [Telgar is helping me in this :)]
-New Race(s) with new units [uruks, dwarves so far]
-Some minor tweaks...

Stay tuned, patch is coming.

Top Bottom