Fantasy Empires

This mod is supposed to have the random map. As far as wrong units, I never had that problem when I could play it.

Hey! I just got the chance to play this mod, great mod I'v wanted to try it for a awhile now.
Anyways I don't think workers are suposed to cut forest, right? I could be wrong here don't know?
Mine did by pressing the automate cut forest buttom. It shows up when selected in the prefferances menu under the advanced buttons option.
Just thought y'a might like to know.

Yeah, that's a glitch that is in the hard coding. Can't do anything about it. I use that to upgrade units by pressing shift-U to upgrade a unit that doesn't get the upgrade button viewable but is obsolete. It's cheating, but hey, otherwise he would get disbanded.

tjedge1 said:
Yeah, that's a glitch that is in the hard coding. Can't do anything about it. I use that to upgrade units by pressing shift-U to upgrade a unit that doesn't get the upgrade button viewable but is obsolete. It's cheating, but hey, otherwise he would get disbanded.

Yah, oh well, cant disband e'm especialy when y'a need em. Ehh.
My mistake came on accident, wasn't trying to cheat.
I used the advanced worker actions buttons since I rarely get to play PTW :sad: cause I own a Mac.:D

I Am The Last Person To Post Hahahha

Noone Else Post Anything............................................:crazyeye:

Uhm. How about me? What was the purpose of that post?

I'll make mine relevant. I no longer have time to put together FE II, so if anyone else wants to take a shot, then be my guest.

tjedge - Do you have any notes, ideas, or resources that you've accumulated? This was the first mod I played and I still have a soft spot for it. :)

I started to compile some graphix, but nothing really was started. If nobody does a new version, I might have time sometime next year. But for now, I'm pretty booked.

Yeah it was made for PTW, but if I recall it wasn't compatible with the last patch. It was for the version before that. Hard to remember. I think that's why it died out and Balrog was going to mak FE II after Conquests. Then he had a baby and dissappeared. I wonder if there is a spell there. I started planning to do FE II myself and then found out my wife was pregnant. :eek:

It might be better to have eunichs or celibate monks doing the Modding.....

Balrog said:
Ok guys, ALL of the files are uploaded! Download all of them, extract it to the Civ3ptw/Scenarios directory and you are ready to play!

Please apply the latest PTW patch!

UM, I downloaded everything to /Conquests/
This is supposed to go under /Civ3ptw/Scenarios/ ?

It would be really really really nice if the author would edit his/her first post on this thread and insert instructions. :(

bxcnfgmjghghj,hj

Ok, I don't want to extend for too long a dead thread, but I'm just questionning myself concerning some stuff discussed up there.

I understood it was made for PTW and it isn't compatible with Conquests. Personally, I own Complete and I'm allow to run this mod. In Civ3ConquestsEdit, I openned the .bix file and create .biq file named Fantasy Empires II out of the original file.

So in theory, it should be compatible with Conquests... Is it that simple?????

If yes, I think I'll play around with this old mod, update it with new stuff and post the result...

Top Bottom