1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FarowNES02

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by The Farow, Sep 1, 2006.

1. The Farow

The Farow NESer

Well this is really dissapointing. I lost three of players who are really important to the NES.

erez87 have you read the thread? I am working on them but things are going slowly :)

I have put a lot of work into this BT and these stats. I think I am going to temporarily close this NES. The reason for this is I do not know if I am ready to relaunch this NES. Maybe, in the summer when I have more then a enough time would be better? Also, maybe other players will have time during that season or am I wrong? No matter what I am reviving this because it has a lot of potential. I know a jalapeno dude, Lord Iggy and Lightfang have been entirely enthusastic even with this long lapse but that is only three players. So for me to have the motivation to continue I would like everyone who has interest to play to post.

I was intending to finish stats this weekend but if people continue to drop out at this rate I will delay the relaunch of this NES and work on a grand reopening sometime in late May.

People I think will still play

Lightfang
    Lord Iggy
    LittleBoots
    jalapeno dude
    erez
    Wubba?
    Luckymoose?
    alex

2. alex994

alex994 Hail Divine Emperor!

*raises hand* I'm still here, just merely had nothing to comment on

3. The Farow

The Farow NESer

Good I will add you to the list.

4. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

Defently In. Like I said befor, I have the basic orders ready to send, and my plans ready. I am just waiting on the stats so I can tweak them. ^_^
    NEVER GIVE UP FAROW! YOU YOUR NES IS ONE OF THE GREATS!

5. jalapeno_dude

jalapeno_dude AKA Panda Judo Eel

I'll play, of course. I'm not sure that I'll have more time this summer--I'll be gone for 6 weeks, and I'm not sure that I'll even have internet access then...

6. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Restart this whenever you have enough time Farow! I'm definitely still in (sorry for the recent lack of stories, I hope I've imparted to everyone that it is not a lack of interest, but a lack of time).

7. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

Well, do what you must, but you're right on the enthusiasticness.

This is my first NES that I have ever been in since the beginning, and as of such, I feel a special affinity toward Hyoln and its people.

LightFang, blast it! D:

I'd hate to see it die, but if I knew it was going to be reopened...I wouldn't mind. Too much, anyway. :p

8. Silver Steak

Silver Steak The Ghost of SS

I might have better time after finishing service. At least I will have better access.

9. justokre

justokre 咱們走著瞧啊...

Hey, I'm still here too, mate.
    All this quitting and postponing and criticism of NESing is starting to depress me a little, though...

10. The Farow

The Farow NESer

I have made a hard decision. I really want to continue this but at the current time for me it will be difficult to relaunch this. It is not that I do not have the time which I do it is just I missing the motivation. My orders are all have missing certain qualities to them and I keep missing order due dates. So I would like to put all my remaining effort back into playing so I can get out of this rump. It takes a lot of work and I admire Lord Iggy for getting his NES as far as he has gotten it. Hopefully I can one day do that with this.

Consider this on temporary hibernation. I will revive this soon no matter what the interest is.

Sorry, everyone. I just do not have the motivation right now to do this I do not want to get your hopes up and then follow through like i have been doing that past few weeks. This will not turn into a TNES.

Thanks everyone who made the run I currently had a good one despite all my mistakes and blunders. I have learned a lot and I intend to use this NES for a learning experiece still for me and any future NESes I have in mind.

11. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

Well, that's fine, Farow, really! Do what you need to. ^^

12. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Thank you very much Farow. Update should be up sometime soonish.

Whapeesh!:whipped:

13. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

It was a great NES Farow and lots of fun. I know the decison was a tough one. Modding is very difficult to do and can suck you dry. It is alot like bing married (without the sex, but with kids). The demands are high. Lay this one side knowing you did a fine job. :hatsoff:

14. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

Lurker's Comment: I just got dissed by a loach...

Zing?

15. LittleBoots

LittleBoots The Bloody Banner

Cry about it, Thy. And then remember to update your NESes, or at least get involved in some athletic event to have an accept reason for failing to do so.

Anyway, this was a great one Farow. Whether you bring this one back or start a new one in the future, you're a great mod and I look forward to your stuff to come :)

16. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

Still here Farow, always will be.

17. The Farow

The Farow NESer

I will actually probably revive this sometime mid March during Spring Break. I just simply do not have the will power for continous modding at the height of school. My English teacher really likes projects....