Fascists Riot in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's certainly what the swastika flags mean.
Well, ignoring the fact that nobody who organized the event had anything to do with the swastika, this is completely nonsensical. A mere symbol, a picture, is equivalent to violence? Please. You played yourselves.

Why did Nazis feel welcome at the rally? Why weren't they actively rejected?

Seriously, why did Nazis feel welcome?

You know, if Nazis are being welcomed to your rally, you know that something sketchy is going on. There's a hard line there, once you pull out a swastika, you deserve complete ostracization.

Why did Nazis feel welcome at the rally? Why weren't they actively rejected?

Seriously, why did Nazis feel welcome?

You know, if Nazis are being welcomed to your rally, you know that something sketchy is going on. There's a hard line there, once you pull out a swastika, you deserve complete ostracization.
It's almost like one side supports freedom of speech and the other side doesn't. :thumbsup:

A swastika means "I and my friends want to kill people." It is a holocaust fan symbol. It is pro-genocide.

If people were marching with images of the World Trade Centre and the words "more of this!" you'd understand it as a threat and a statement of murderous intent. The ISIS flag and a "death to America" chant is also readily understood by fascism-adjacent Americans as a symbol that says "we want to kill people". You wouldn't be bug eyed innocent and "oh no there's no violence here" about that one. But when it's your own clan hey so very coy and shy about owning it.

A swastika means "I and my friends want to kill people." It is a holocaust fan symbol. It is pro-genocide.
A swastika means whatever the person using wants it to mean. Instead of having a civil discussion with the person as to what they thought about the swastika, violent leftists decided to shut down their freedom of speech. And that's the truly important message. The Nazi flag is just a brilliant way of getting the Cultural Marxist Left to do what they do best - destroy.

Indeed, I think everybody should fly the nazi flag just to point out how absurd it is that we can't fly nazi flags.

Just to clarify are you still getting upset when people describe you as a nazi? Because here you are advocating flying their loser murderflag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom