[FfH II Art Team Blog]

Yep. The adept is nice, but too puny for anything higher. Great work on the warriors and macemen though.

More dragons please? :p Maybe include a flying citadel or flying sail barge or two? Just some ideas to play with.

More dragons please? :p Maybe include a flying citadel or flying sail barge or two? Just some ideas to play with.

well, we wont add more dragons gameplay wise, but for a little change, I a working on a new texture for Acheron, the red dragon right now. I do it for a friend of mine, but if you like it, perhaps we can include it into the official mod. will post it later.

it was not necessary, but as I said, a very good friend of mine asked me several times if i couldnt create a new texture for acheron.
well here it is.
what do you guys think? should it be updated?

Won't there be one more dragon? ( though i heard that the dragon from AoI may make another appearance, but not until Shadow is over and Ice has begum)

Personally, I think dragons should all be given the flying promotion.

Flying ships could be cool, perhaps as heroes available to anyone at astronomy, or by random events, or perhaps as an national unit upgrade of the Arcane Barge available at Strength of Will (wind I-III and fire II,III sorcery spells would make these quite useful)

Won't there be one more dragon? ( though i heard that the dragon from AoI may make another appearance, but not until Shadow is over and Ice has begum)

Personally, I think dragons should all be given the flying promotion.

Flying ships could be cool, perhaps as heroes available to anyone at astronomy, or by random events, or perhaps as an national unit upgrade of the Arcane Barge available at Strength of Will (wind I-III and fire II,III sorcery spells would make these quite useful)

well, Drifa might come back in one of the scenarios ;)

I know how tempting it is, but please don't start discussions about new mechanics and stuff here, its really supposed to be for art feedback :)

That new dragon texture rocks :) Hope we can see it in the next patch.

I second that! Looks much more "realistic" (you know what I mean :p ) than the old texture.
Great job again!

it was not necessary, but as I said, a very good friend of mine asked me several times if i couldnt create a new texture for acheron.
well here it is.
what do you guys think? should it be updated?

He looks like a mean beast.. *Grins* I like. Is there any way to get control of him? That'd be entertaining. And I think updating is a necessity. To much beauty in that to let it be squandered.

He can be captured by an inquisitor (or any other unit that has the command promotion, if you'd rather cheat) 50% of the time (if defeated), or 100% of the time if defeated by the Hippus Hero Magnadine (although his ability to capture all defeated living barbarians isn't implemented in the BtS versions yet)

i've captured him a few times with inquisitioners, had lots of fun taking him for a test drive. However, he can't explore. I think that might be partly to make him stay in his city when the barbs have him.

But kudos on the acheron retexturing. now he looks like the savage beast he really is.

well, just to let you guys know what i am doing. Dont interpret too much, he basically is an older man who creates and plays puppets, therefore he got his tool belt with him ;)
perhaps i have time to finish him tomorrow, only some texturing and polishing left if Kael doesnt want a radical overhaul ;)

it sorta looks like Geppetto from the story of pinocchio only angrier lol
very nice! :D

oh and nice stash lol

Top Bottom