[FfH II Art Team Blog]

About the new Wizard art wouldn't be more fit if his face is exposed, with this faceless model it looks like a demonic or undead unit like Death Knights, i don't think it's really fit for an Amurites unit

About the new Wizard art wouldn't be more fit if his face is exposed, with this faceless model it looks like a demonic or undead unit like Death Knights, i don't think it's really fit for an Amurites unit

na I think it looks just fine, i mean Amurites are neutral and their button has a hood too. I like this intimidating look of their Mage and I´ll definitely not rework this unit ;)

I think perhaps, that the hooded guy might be better placed as Govannon, leaving the old Wizard art where it is. After all, the guy in the art for Govannon is hooded.

Hey Sezereth i have just seen your new model for Zombies in Necro Christi mod and they are awesome.....any chance to see them also in FfH?

Hey Sezereth i have just seen your new model for Zombies in Necro Christi mod and they are awesome.....any chance to see them also in FfH?

Those are the models we are using for infernal workers, settlers and the scout (reboned into those roles).

Those are the models we are using for infernal workers, settlers and the scout (reboned into those roles).

Interesting, I'd never have thought of using zombies as the Infernal construction units, let alone the Scout (that'll give the lore junkies aneurisms :lol: I can see it now..."how does it turn from a zombie into a hellhound into a guy with a hellhound??:confused:??")

On a related note, if Infernal Settlers are going to be zombies, perhaps 'Demonic Citizens' should be renamed.

Edit: handy Necro Christi link (how handy)

Interesting, I'd never have thought of using zombies as the Infernal construction units, let alone the Scout (that'll give the lore junkies aneurisms :lol: "how does it turn from a zombie into a hellhound into a guy with a hellhound??:confused:??"

On a related note, if Infernal Settlers are going to be zombies, perhaps 'Demonic Citizens' should be renamed.

Well, nothing says they are zombies. We are just using the models.

Well, nothing says they are zombies. We are just using the models.

:D :D :D :D
For the settlers, maybe i should simply create some modified manes in a settler formation ;)

Just a minor note: some zombies seem to wear jeans and modern tracksuits :p

That's just the skin that is bieng used in that screenshot. it's the model that is bieng used in FFH2, not the skin.

I would still like to see them with the skin/model meant for FFH2 though :)

Haven't mentioned it yet, but the new Ocean square art is freaking great. I hadn't noticed the change in the list, and my jaw literally dropped when I started a new game. Bravo!

Hey, umm not to be critical, but I don't think the new art for Govannon looks to good. The new Amurite Wizard and Archmage art looks fantastic, but Govannon dosn't really look like someone who wanders the nation, teaching random people magic. I think the old art was much better.

The new fire elemental is great.

But why a wooden club? Maybe a less flammable weapon?:mischief:

Could someone post a screenie of the new models from patch j (beastmaster, cannon and fire elemental)? I'm without a PC until September and I'd love to see them :)

I too don;t like the change in Govannon's graphics. The new Amurite Wizard models is much closer to how he should look. Making it larger and/or changing the color and using it for Govannon would be a good idea.

Is there any chance I could convince someone to make graphics for a Coral Reef feature? I was really wanting to add this coastal feature (which would either be impassible to ships or damage them) in my modmod, but I have no skill or experience in making graphics at all. Reefs could be good in the main mod too.

i could make reefs fairly simply i guess... though id expect them to be very high poly... texturing would be a pain in the arse... and i still have orders from other people i havent even started, so i might take a while to get around to making such a coral reef :p

Hey, umm not to be critical, but I don't think the new art for Govannon looks to good. The new Amurite Wizard and Archmage art looks fantastic, but Govannon dosn't really look like someone who wanders the nation, teaching random people magic. I think the old art was much better.

I think it's his hair. It looks a little too goofy. I think the model would make a good Balseraph archmage...perhaps giving it some face paint and making his robes more colorful.

Yeah. Govannon should really look like his icon (now my Avatar), which means a hood is a must. A dark green-gray recoloring of the new Wizard model would be quite nice.

Top Bottom