FFH NES III: The Expanse

Actually I pretty sure we can blame every problem we had on him.
1) Questionable relations with the Grigori (though I guess we were all slightly guilty there)
2) Our bad rep
3) Zombies
4) Betraying the Clan (rather costly for me)
5) Syrii leaving

and probably a few more that I can't think of.

1) Questionable relations with the Grigori (though I guess we were all slightly guilty there)
2) Our bad rep
3) Zombies
5) Syrii leaving

Pretty much, actually... though... The Grigori was just fun.

though, that's not to say the whole game wasn't fun.

Well yes it was fun and that reminded me of another one, not letting me finish off the Grigori. Think of how many issues could of been resolved by wiping them out.

I should mention that i have been VERY good to my allies in ALL my NESes so far. In FFH NES 1 i made the calabim very strong and very powerful and gave them very good deals all so that we could make peace...

Says the man who single-handedly destroyed the Calabim's position in that NES... ;)

As for whether everyone's problems can be blamed on Kol, well, I don't think that's fair. The Syrii, at least, can be partially put to my influence - I was constantly trying to get them to change allegiance. And the zombies, well, that was an easily fixed situation that LDi simply exploited like no other.

Says the man who single-handedly destroyed the Calabim's position in that NES... ;)

As for whether everyone's problems can be blamed on Kol, well, I don't think that's fair. The Syrii, at least, can be partially put to my influence - I was constantly trying to get them to change allegiance. And the zombies, well, that was an easily fixed situation that LDi simply exploited like no other.

oh, not everyones. just some of ours. though he did alot of good for us too.

2) Our bad rep
3) Zombies
5) Syrii leaving

:rotfl:

So true! Although in fairness my policy was that we didn't need good relations with the Grigori, and so they could serve as our collective punching bag for all I cared. Our attack on the Grigori was entirely to weaken his position, and entirely to make us seem unpredictable and powerful. We could never have finished it up at that point so I pulled us out while retaining the League's dignitity and earning us (particularly you Merciary) a huge amount of unit experience which probably gavce us the most powerful army in the world. That being said, I maintained good relations with players that I thought were more of a threat to us, such as the Kuriotates, or more of a potential asset to us, like orange.

The Zombie thing, yeah I protected the Dove Yellow, but I didn't know they were Zombies! And when I found out I figured they'd stay put and leave us alone! ...and when they didn't I figured all that would happen is that the Grigori would be completely screwed which would put us in the perfect position to abuse them some more, :lol: maybe even capturing some cities.

And the Zombie crisis did have the advantage of giving us biological weapons for future use (probably against the Grigori ;)).

Betraying the Clan was costly for you Merciary, but extremely useful (and fairly cheap) for me and thomas. Besides, I stand by my position that Grak (think that was his name) was a danger to the League, and Ember was even worse. We could not afford to have a strong and unpredictable independent nation in the middle of our alliance.

Pah! Who needs those stupid crossbreeds anyway! :p

(And I was also responsible for them joining in the first place iirc)

All in all, yes I caused us a lot of problems, and yes merciary had to pay for most of them while I got most of the benefits, but I was also responsible for us becoming a dominant power in terms of politics, and putting the fear of God into the little South Coast countries (even though Hbar had an economy 20g/t greater then mine). Also, I think I can probably claim credit for forming the League in the first place, which was a massive benefit to us.

How? one city? hmph... its not like i even faced his army. I killed some militia and seized a city. he got like 6 techs out of it and some awesome mages.

and now you see what happens to a thread when players are waiting for it to start--- it goes widely and wildly off topic--- for the enjoyment and 'old man remember'n when' of all.

Hey that's ok. I like the remember "when in the good old days" stuff. I'm wondering if we should search for a new mod. At the moment I think we don't need it because we've had just under 14 submissions. Notice to lurkers: stop lurking and join in on the fun!

hey, I'll gladly build/run a second PO if you need more players ;)
Don't we need exactly 14 peoples since KC dropped out?

Hahaha, so many good memories...

Immac, I'm glad somebody picked up on the innuendo. I think I will go public eventually, and then I want all of you to think back on this interpretation of service, and relate it to my organization. It will be worth it, I promise

I knew it :p

The starting points can be used to buy money... right?
And money can be used to buy organization levels right?
If we wanted to, we could effectively just buy organization levels to start with and be bigger?

You could, tho you might want to wait until the inno tree goes up this weekend. Also, we have 11 players as of now. I'm willing to proceed with this if we have one or two less than 14, but this isn't starting with less than 12. We need one more to join. And im starting to rethink the contest bit.
bit for submission as we're not full and as of now everyone has put thorough effort into their submissions. I could be convinced to go over the starting number of 14 if the submissions sent in are comparative to the effort of the other players' submissions.

I still intend on joining this once I think of a nice idea for an organisation and understand the rulees, so please reserve me a place if possible.

Yeah, let the games begin!!!!! :D

bty tayschrenn is a beast. (in the books) ;)

Top Bottom