FfH Version 1.10c

Kael

Deity
Download here: (retired)

Requires civ version 1.61.

Version 1.10c includes the following updates from 1.10b (not including a bunch of fixed,balance changes and art changes):

1. Fixed the fonts.
2. Added the mana icons.
3. Added the Marksman promotion.
4. Added the Peace spell.
5. Added Corlindale (Elohim hero).
6. Added the Undead Slaying promotion (+40% vs Undead).
7. Added the Nullstone Golem unit (Luchuirp, replaces shieldwall).
8. Added the Summon Xag-ya spell.
9. Added the Arcane Golem unit (Luchuirp, replaces sparatori).
10. Added the Blasting Workshop building (Luchuirp, gives all golems created the ability to fireball).
11. Added the Armament Molds building (Luchuirp, gives all golems created the heavy promotion).
12. Added the Velox Workshop building (Luchuirp, gives all golems created the light promotion).
13. Added the Golem Workshop building.
14. Added the Light promotion (increased movement and withdrawal chance, slightly lower strength).
15. Added the Heavy promotion (increased strength and lower movement).
16. Added the Handicap info to the FfH editor.
17. Pillaging an improved node now resets it to a base mana node.
18. Added the Inquisitional Hall building (Order advanced temple).
19. Added the Demons Altar building (Veil advanced temple).
20. Added the Scourge promotion (+40% vs disciples).
21. Bloom starts a "New Forest" which will in time grow to a normal forest.
22. Forests in Fellowship of Leaves civs have a chance of growing into Ancient Forests.
23. Added the Treant unit.
24. Added the Summon Treant spell (Summoning, Nature 2).
25. Treants have a chance to spawn to defend ancient forests for Fellowship of Leaves civs.
26. Scorched Earth trait now auto-raze's cities.
27. Agnostic trait keeps the player from accepting a state religion.
28. Added the Consume Soul spell.
29. Added the Eater of Dreams unit (Sheaim, replaces archmage).
30. Archmages, Summoners, High Preists and Inquisitors can't be built, they have to be upgraded from a level 6 or higher unit (testing the mechanic).
31. Added the Adventurer unit (Grigori hero).
32. Added the Adventurers Guild building (Grigori).
33. Blocked the Archmage, Summoner, Mage, Conjurer, High Priest and Immortal from being built.
34. Added level requirement on upgrade for the above units.
35. Added the Treetop Defence spell (Sorcery, Nature 1).

Im having a problem with adding features, so the New Forest and the Ancient Forest don't have any graphics yet (so the tile appears empty). Outside fo that they work fine.

Kael said:
30. Archmages, Summoners, High Preists and Inquisitors can't be built, they have to be upgraded from a level 6 or higher unit (testing the mechanic).
33. Blocked the Archmage, Summoner, Mage, Conjurer, High Priest and Immortal from being built.

umm. Do the ones not mentioned by 30. upgrade at level I? I hope the national unit limit works...

As a security option for dummies: Can you make the next version again install into a new directory "Fall from Heaven 110d"?
I've fortunately thought about backuping my FfH110 folder before installing but might have lost some new unit-graphics if i hadn't..

I had an ancient forest spawn without being elf or fellowship. I was calabim without religion.
Furthermore i could chop that ancient forest without bronze working and without gaining any hammers.

Oh and the green guys always start with one or two rangers - and can build them from the beginning. that seems really unbalanced...

Are Skeletons supposed not to be unsommoned on the beginnin of a turn?. They are weak enough - continiously loosing against warriors - so its no problem, im just curios.

loki1232 said:
umm. Do the ones not mentioned by 30. upgrade at level I? I hope the national unit limit works...

Right, all the rest are the same as they have ever been. The national limit should still be in effect.

loki1232 said:
What is xag-ya?

Xag-ya is an elemental of positive energy, a Xeg-yi is an elemental of negative energy. The only reason I included them is that if if a Xag-ya and Xeg-yi fight it creates an explosion that damages everyone within one tile (and destroys both of the creatures).

Its all I had for metamagic summons, Im more than happy to replace them if we come up with something better.

Chalid said:
As a security option for dummies: Can you make the next version again install into a new directory "Fall from Heaven 110d"?
I've fortunately thought about backuping my FfH110 folder before installing but might have lost some new unit-graphics if i hadn't..

Will do. :)

Chalid said:
I had an ancient forest spawn without being elf or fellowship. I was calabim without religion.

Oops. Fixed.

Furthermore i could chop that ancient forest without bronze working and without gaining any hammers.

Ill go through and add ancient forests in for chopping, they will probably take considerably longer to chop but only give slightly better production.

Oh and the green guys always start with one or two rangers - and can build them from the beginning. that seems really unbalanced...

I'll check it out.

Are Skeletons supposed not to be unsommoned on the beginnin of a turn?. They are weak enough - continiously loosing against warriors - so its no problem, im just curios.

No, they aren't supposed to unsummon. Skeletons and tigers don't unsummon. Instead you are allowed to have 1 for every unit that can cast the spell. So if you have 4 units with channeling I and death 1 (the requirements for raise skeleton) then you can have 4 skeletons at the same time.

Chalid said:

I wasn't able to dupe this. What era were you starting in and who was the leader? I asusme you mean the elves as the "green guys" but they are getting normal units for me.

Kael said:
I wasn't able to dupe this. What era were you starting in and who was the leader? I asusme you mean the elves as the "green guys" but they are getting normal units for me.

I had a game where someone started with a Ranger while I had a Hunter. It was in 1.10b though. Not sure which civ, but it was started in 2nd era.

Any update on adding the Features? It's very odd not seeing the Ancient Forest, at least for me.

Hmm im not rememberin just know what guy its was. He starts with the tech that enables rangers.

I'll attach the savegame anyway as i got a CTD with that game and have no time to figure out what caused it. Simply press end of turn to CTD ...

woodelf said:
Any update on adding the Features? It's very odd not seeing the Ancient Forest, at least for me.

Nothing yet, Ive posted it on Firaxis board but I haven't heard anything from them on it.

woodelf said:
Ouch, how will you do Hell if there's a cap on Features?

I know, its gonna be bad bad bad. And for more than FfH, there are more people us who want to have more than 8 features in the game.

The alternative would be to do everything as terrains. But Im hoping Im mistaken and there is a way around it.

Chalid said:
Hmm im not rememberin just know what guy its was. He starts with the tech that enables rangers.

Ahh.. found it, it was the Hippus. They were supposed to have Animal Husbandry but I gave them Animal Handling instead. Its fixed now.

I'll attach the savegame anyway as i got a CTD with that game and have no time to figure out what caused it. Simply press end of turn to CTD ...[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out.

Kael said:
I know, its gonna be bad bad bad. And for more than FfH, there are more people us who want to have more than 8 features in the game.

The alternative would be to do everything as terrains. But Im hoping Im mistaken and there is a way around it.

Or take out tundra and jungle for now.

Kael - do you want another CTD or do you have enough? Did you fix the problem I sent you before?

Top Bottom