• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

In my latest game I spread the Fellowship to 90% coverage and I only got the You Won message several hundred turns later. I didn't pay much attention, but I think the You Won triggered after the percentage dropped to 80 (or below 80 and then back over it).

Mana nodes are not reverting to raw nodes when they are no longer in their civ's cultural borders...

I think it was changed a little while ago, so I think this is intentional.

Wow, can't forget to build a metamagic node then...

I mentioned this is the bug thread of .33 so I will bring it up again:

Command I doesn't seem to be working.

This time I charted 100 kills by my three Priests of Winter with Command I. They did not 'capture' a single barb unit.

I realize the odds are only 10% with Command I (I don't think they can get Command II), but you would think out of 100 tries they would get at least one unit.

Anyone capturing units with Command I?

You seem to have these problems with FfH a lot... :lol:

I mentioned this is the bug thread of .33 so I will bring it up again:

Command I doesn't seem to be working.

This time I charted 100 kills by my three Priests of Winter with Command I. They did not 'capture' a single barb unit.

I realize the odds are only 10% with Command I (I don't think they can get Command II), but you would think out of 100 tries they would get at least one unit.

Anyone capturing units with Command I?

I've gotten captures with command I. Were all 100 kills barbarians, or the majority? Maybe somehow barbarians can't be captured, or orcs or some such.

Bringing an archmage to the recently captured Spilan, I had him cast Valor. Now Spilan is known right now as "where Acheron, my heroes and beastmasters learn to coexist after a troubled recent past". Sadly, my new recruit hasn't benefited from it.

He's not happy about it. "Whom did you mistake me for, mortal? Barnaxus?", he roars. I fear the surrounding forests may start to burn again, and just have stopped al fires (fires I had earlier started, just because good Acheron had mysteriously failed to do so himself). His newly found ability to walk after a long time is welcome to him, but it could well be a double edged sword as he walks out on me like the Bannor were a boy band and he Robbie Williams. Please, please, change this!

Was it your state religion, and did you own the Holy City?

Sorry for not mentioning that, I thought it was obvious. Yes, all those conditions were fulfilled, I was actively pursuing a religious victory.

Played a game on 0.34f (sorry if it has been corrected since, as an habit i tend to finish my savegame before updating). Tatsunke + CoE religion. And i'm pretty sure the changes made to the raider trait has messed up something.

As usual i was building up the XP of my horseman -> horse archer mostly on barbs. But weirdly they got like 82/57 XP or 55/20 XP after a while without gaining any level, even after upgrading them to knights. It happened on 5 of my units until i realize it. btw it seems to happen only when the unit attacks barbs (getting XP but 'forgeting' to get a level after a while) and nothing seems to help (except deleting the unit of course ^^).

I've gotten captures with command I. Were all 100 kills barbarians, or the majority? Maybe somehow barbarians can't be captured, or orcs or some such.

Z, they were all barbs. These were all individual battles, not reloads.

I haven't had any wars where I could try this out on AI units other than barbs.

I just built Priests of Winter in my new game and the barbs are coming like crazy again. :) I'll see what happens when I get them the Command I promotion - if it is worth it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before (didn't see it on the first page) but playing as the Illians I still haven't recieved a great commander from fighting. Got something like 1700 exp or something and a full bar (first one needs only 30) but no commander :confused:

Great Commanders are made just like other great people in FFH. The vanilla Great General is not in FFH.

Sadly. :cry:

Bringing an archmage to the recently captured Spilan, I had him cast Valor. Now Spilan is known right now as "where Acheron, my heroes and beastmasters learn to coexist after a troubled recent past". Sadly, my new recruit hasn't benefited from it.

He's not happy about it. "Whom did you mistake me for, mortal? Barnaxus?", he roars. I fear the surrounding forests may start to burn again, and just have stopped al fires (fires I had earlier started, just because good Acheron had mysteriously failed to do so himself). His newly found ability to walk after a long time is welcome to him, but it could well be a double edged sword as he walks out on me like the Bannor were a boy band and he Robbie Williams. Please, please, change this!

Acheron, and other dragons, are immune to magic. That includes Valor.

Err unsure but it's quite probable, i took some screenshots so i'll give it a look when i'll be at home.

There's a bug where, if a unit gets too high a withdrawal chance (above 85%, I think), a bit of code designed to prevent withdrawal from going over 100% kicks in and prevents that unit from gaining any more levels. It's a bug that's been known for a while.

1) As Illians, after upgrading Priests of Winter to High priests of Winter, they are no longer able to "pull" blizzards...
2) In the same game, a Hippus city formed new civilization (second Hippus) led by Minister Koun (Philosophical). I never heard about that possibility. (And no, I have no other mods installed.)
Game started and played under the latest patch "g".
3) Blizzards cannot be pulled into ancient forrest tile. -- Is that a feature?

Top Bottom