• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

Z, I'm pretty sure in prior versions of FFH there WAS a limit on the number of werewolves you could have. To get another (Ravenous Werewolf) you had to lose one first. Apparently, this is not the case now.

Yep there was a limit (i think 100%-3% for every werewolf you owned) But that got cut and replaced with a flat chance.

So I'm playing a One City Challenge as the Sidar on a normal pangea map with the increasing difficulty challenge on. I'm trying for an altar victory and.... oh, I may have just thought of the problem. Are you unable to build the altar if you are evil? I got up to level IV and now it doesn't show up as an option to build. I switched to evil alignment due to a religion change, could that be the problem?

Ahh, I wish these things were written down in the Civilopedia somewhere. Grr..

It IS written in the civilopedia as I remember in the Civilopedia directly in the entry for the Altar (at least in German translation, I can't imagine that in English civilopedia something's missing that appears to be in a foreign language civilopedia)

@KAEL:
Are you interested in savegames, where one or multiple civs won't build settlers or found cities due to their enviroment, research path and whatever?

One more thing: I have a problem where the Tier IV units are turned off. No barb Tier IV units (I cannot build them either). And, I can assure you that even Ravenous Werewolves will win most of the battles (and get upgraded) against the barb Axemen, Warriors, Goblins, Wolf Riders, Goblin Chariots and Lizardmen that are invading. I am playing as the Illians by the way and it really seems strange to have so many werewolves.

you probably have an hidden option turned on... starting a game with play now! should clear all the options and solve the problem.

Somehow the Lichdom spell stopped working. It is always grayed out. Tried this with a save from another game too and it didn't work either. (Used normal Archmages, not Puppets.)

I'm also having this issue. New game, patch g, Lanum, neutral alignment, I'm not part of the overcouncil.

ive one question and i hope i just didnt get the meaning of it:

wouldnt it be better (if its possible) that automated workers must not build castles and would not change cells where you have built a castle by your own, so that you can have castles only at the places you need them?

In the first beginnings of the game i always give orders to my workers but in late-game i usually automatize them because its too much micromanagement for me on a large map.
and i think its very annoying that my worker now build lots of castles in my core country around my cities. i think they only create castles on spaces where no population is assigned at this moment, but when you switch from "hammers" to "bread" they turn rhe castles back in farms for example and maybe a now unassigned mine in a castle.

at least i beg your pardon for my bad english, im not a native speaker... but anyway...superb mod! ^^

Switching from a religion to no religion causes a CtD.

Units lose the free promotion from shrine of the champion when upgraded directly without using the promo.

patch g, Loki can't spend his XP, isn't gaining XP (other than the XP I granted him in Worldbuilder), isn't a Hero and can't pick new spheres as promotions.

Did he lose his UnitCombat category at some point, perhaps? (just a guess).

I've wondered about Loki, he hasn't been able to gain exp any time I have used him, not just 34g. But he does have the ability to cast level 2 spells, he just can't ever learn them, which means there is some mistake in his build.

I don't know if it belongs in the balance thread, but shouldn't Mokka start with Ice I? Because channeling II has no use if the controling player has no mana (as the barbs) as far as I know. Or is it in some way implemented invisible for the avarage player :)

patch g, Loki can't spend his XP, isn't gaining XP (other than the XP I granted him in Worldbuilder), isn't a Hero and can't pick new spheres as promotions.

Did he lose his UnitCombat category at some point, perhaps? (just a guess).

A long time ago as far as I can tell. Loki hasn't had the Hero promotion or a unit combat category for as long as I've played. If he did, he'd be amazingly powerful.

Just imagine those crazy puppets of his with like combat 5 and summoning Elementals or Wraiths. Ewww.

In patch F I happened on an event bug I haven't seen mentioned. I got the "heartrending ballad" event, but couldn't choose the "fund a play" option despite having more than enough gold. I think that's because it requires a Theater, but that requirement isn't actually specified in the description popup (as required religions are in astrological events)

Attachments

• BalladEventError.jpg
    BalladEventError.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 78
I think some things are being considered spells and stopped by Arcane Lacuna that probably shouldn't be, like mercenary recruitment.

[to_xp]Gekko;7380669 said:
you probably have an hidden option turned on... starting a game with play now! should clear all the options and solve the problem.

I'm not sure what it is Gekko. I thought it was related to Fall Further, so I deleted that modmod completely with the thought I would re-install when the new version is out. That didn't work.

I'll try your suggestion my next game. Thanks!

I mentioned this is the bug thread of .33 so I will bring it up again:

Command I doesn't seem to be working.

This time I charted 100 kills by my three Priests of Winter with Command I. They did not 'capture' a single barb unit.

I realize the odds are only 10% with Command I (I don't think they can get Command II), but you would think out of 100 tries they would get at least one unit.

Anyone capturing units with Command I?

Yes, twice with my Confessor, out of about 10 battles.

I like Great Plains map, but there is no raw mana, nor reagents or mithril. Overlook I something...? :confused:

Melee units can't get Woodsman II.
I suppose this is intentional, perhaps to encourage FoL players to use recon units for domestic (the place where there'll be lots of forest, generally) defense, or perhaps woodsman II was too strong for melee this way. But I just went FoL as Lsjotyposalfar and researched hidden paths in order to match the mobility of my dungeon-rescued dwarven axemen with the rest of my melee units (and arete to allow my elves to keep up with the dwarves) to find that the blue shiny thing I've been keeping around me units was really unneccessary.

If woodsman makes melee too powerful, could it be broken up into two promotions (linear (Woodsmen 3) or divergent (Woodsmen 2, Pathfinder?)) one grant basically just the mobility and the other the military advantage?

I mentioned this is the bug thread of .33 so I will bring it up again:

Command I doesn't seem to be working.

This time I charted 100 kills by my three Priests of Winter with Command I. They did not 'capture' a single barb unit.

I realize the odds are only 10% with Command I (I don't think they can get Command II), but you would think out of 100 tries they would get at least one unit.

Anyone capturing units with Command I?

Was it 100 save and reloads or 100 different assaults?

Top Bottom