1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Frozen-Vomit

Frozen-Vomit Prince

Phython exeption after winning conquest victory:

Attached Files:

2. marioflag

marioflag History Addict

Health penalty of Fend from Themselves doesn't seem to be applied.

3. NineTails

NineTails Chieftain

Have a problem with tech's, I can research them from tech screen only; got this after trying Flexible difficulty on(first 2 game runs was normal).

4. subanark

subanark Warlord

All I really use the combat log for is to determine how much damage an opponent took if I lost in combat and I can no longer see them. Mainly useful if a spider attacked one of my units and I want to know if its worth sending a scout out to try and kill it since they heal really slow.

5. morilac

morilac Chieftain

Possible bug or balance issue. 2 Ice mana (Illians + Letum Frigus) does not confer Ice 1 on newly-built adepts.

6. bosun777

bosun777 Chieftain

Not sure if this is a bug or intended. My first game with 0.34. Loki is running around creating puppets with the crazed promotion. The puppets are then going barbarian. With Loki's evasion, I haven't been able to kill any yet. They, however, are able to capture workers and one just killed my hill giant (I gave up a pig resource to get him).

Attached Files:

7. kumquatelvis

kumquatelvis Prince

Two issues; one, I finished the Deepening (makes terrain colder), and it doesn't seem to affect worked terrain. At first I didn't think that it did anything at all, but eventually I realized that on desert tile was now different (the desert right next to it that had an copper mine remained desert). Second, I cast the Snowfall spell, which temporarily turns some tiles to ice. I then build the temple that does the same thing (but permanently). When the Snowfall spell ran out the tiles in it's range reverted back to normal even though they were within range of my temple.

8. Ahriman

Ahriman Tyrant

I can confirm this same error. (Though its nonfatal, I could click through the dialogue box and won the game as normal).

9. loki1232

loki1232 Loki

Very strange bug--in my current game i can research any of the religious techs, even without being that religion.

10. Lark

Lark Warlord

I confirm post #135 - some Lair defenders are still spawning with Attack AI and not Animal AI, so patch A doesn't do what it says it does. "A powerful enemy has arisen to defend the lair." --That is a Guardian, yes? Also getting Sea Pirate AI for boat and Animal AI for animal guardians, which I think should be fine; it's being able to use them to wipe out the competition that's bad.
    -Actually, shouldn't they be, like, trying to defend the lair? -Because they're just gallivanting off, now. They don't even attack the unit on the lair.

And I'm guessing inconsistent spelling (of shield) is preventing an item. I got this message: TXT_KEY_MESSAGE_EXPLORE_LAIR_SHEILD_OF_FAITH.

Question - is this mod far enough along now that you want to know about misspellings, inconsistencies and other mistakes? Morbus != Morbius, Fauns != Fawns != Fonz, etc., etc., etc.... There's not much point if you're going to keep changing it, but if any of this is almost done I'd like to help clean it up.

11. Glorindel

Glorindel Chieftain

When exploring a lair my scout was posessed by a spirit gaining the demon,crazed and enraged promotions. There is something funky going on because once the unit had finished moving it didn't automatically go to the next unit. The skip turn button wouldn't work, finally clicked on another unit to continue the turn. The next turn the posessed unit got xp from combat but the promotion buttons wouldn't work just like the skip turn button. finally clicked on another unit again. The posessed unit got killed the next turn so couldn't figure it out.

12. Kael

Kael Deity

That only applies to the gargoyles spawned by the Guardian of Pristin Pass.

Fixed in patch "b".

Yeap, let us know in the cosmetic thread and we will get it fixed.

13. Bitwise

Bitwise Warlord

It appears that High Priests of Winter lose the ability to drag Blizzards around.

14. GeeJo

GeeJo Flibbertigibbet

Pretty sure this is intentional, but not sure why: Blizzards can't be dragged onto Ancient Forests.

15. rusty217

rusty217 Veil Fanatic

The poisoned promotion isn't removed when the unit is fully healed.

16. it-ogo

it-ogo Hedgehog

Patch a. Option "High to low". I just switched from Sandalphon (score 633) to Minister Koun (334) who is coupled with Amelanchier (627). I am not sure it is intended :).

PS And I can not adopt state religion as Minister Koun. :(

17. Frozen-Vomit

Frozen-Vomit Prince

This game was also played with barbarian world enabled but I didn't get the throphy for it.

18. Ahriman

Ahriman Tyrant

It is, it just one extra turn.

19. jrandrew

jrandrew Warlord

Never mind, I couldn't cast with my mages because the Amurites had cast their worldspell.

20. rusty217

rusty217 Veil Fanatic

Thanks, didn't realise that :blush:

Not really a bug, but could the under/over councils be looked at. I just had a declare war vote come up where 3 voted no and 2 voted yes and since it required 2 it passed. It would be better if it required the majority of votes...