FfH2 Bug Thread

ok here are the pics, sorry about the quality, but they could only be 500 kb each. so i scaled down
they are in paint format.

Attachments

• poopy.bmp
    405 KB · Views: 119
  • Assets.bmp
    489.6 KB · Views: 110
ok here are the pics, sorry about the quality, but they could only be 500 kb each. so i scaled down
they are in paint format.

You arent running BtS patch 3.17. You need that before you can play FfH2.

You arent running BtS patch 3.17. You need that before you can play FfH2.

ok, umm i think there is a naming issue, because it is a .17 file like 3.17 and renaming it civ.exe didn't work, so how do i resolve this?:confused:

ok, umm i think there is a naming issue, because it is a .17 file like 3.17 and renaming it civ.exe didn't work, so how do i resolve this?:confused:

I dont know what .17 file you mean. I can only tell that from your screenshot you dont have the BtS 3.17 patch applied, which is why you can't run FfH. I would recommend downloading the 3.17 BtS patch and installing it.

And the next bug: to change my alignment (evil svartalfar and high AC) i adopt order for a few time and know that kithra kyriel will abandon me. 10 rounds later i switch back to FOL and rebuild kithra without problems . But my only FOL-neighbour, tasunke, makes his own copy. Kyriel-X2 doublepower for erebus

And the next bug: to change my alignment (evil svartalfar and high AC) i adopt order for a few time and know that kithra kyriel will abandon me. 10 rounds later i switch back to FOL and rebuild kithra without problems . But my only FOL-neighbour, tasunke, makes his own copy. Kyriel-X2 doublepower for erebus

Now you need to get a unit with the crown of command and capture the copy. ;)

I built Soul Forge in Jubilee but it doesnt provide me any death mana.

Also, I just build an entropy node, but I didnt get any entropy mana.

All my other nodes give me mana.

You are probably a member of the overcouncil and they have outlawed entropy and death mana.

Resolutions from Overcouncil, Undercouncil rocks more

Im member of the Overcouncil yes. They must have decided on that before I joined them. I will leave it at once.

Posted Savegames with Unresolved Issues
(List cleared if a Patch breaks savegames, as troubleshooting will require maintaining an older version)

1. CtD at end of turn (Nikis-Knight - Post 431)

I also have a late Illian game that keeps giving me a CtD. I can't get past my current turn, which makes me sad. =\ I had built The Draw, working on the Ascension, and it crashes while my neighbors are attacking after I end my turn.

It's my first game with this mod, so I don't really know how common this is... I'll attach my save as well, in case that helps you figure out what's causing this. ^^"

Attachments

• Auric Ulvin.CivBeyondSwordSave
    610.2 KB · Views: 49
My first game I got CTDs when one of the AIs cast a world spell which did a big graphic on each and every tile worldwide. I backed down to med res graphic settings and it was fine.

SHE LIVES!!! WOW thank you SO much Kael! i love this mod, it is like gmod is for hl2! loving it, yeah i reinstalled with a new disc, and IT WORKS! Awesome mod!

My first game I got CTDs when one of the AIs cast a world spell which did a big graphic on each and every tile worldwide. I backed down to med res graphic settings and it was fine.

I did back down to med graphics. Then I backed down to low graphics. I tried changing settings to make the game as basic as possible, and none of it changed anything; I still got crashes. I wanted to make sure I tried some basic things before posting on the forum. ^^''

Is making Ice on their area supposed to take away Floodplains?
I use Smartmap when playing and one of the "bonuses" then is having various floodplain here and there. Playing Illians to try to makeover the world into ice makes the Floodplain in own area go away as the Ice from Temple of the Hand removes the floodplains.
In Smartmap otherwise Ice areas can still be floodplains.

I got the "your unit has eaten something bad and can't move until the sickness passes" for Loki. Right after that a griffon came and attacked him and he just died. I suppose that it's sensible alright but may not be what was intended.

Found a solution to cosmetic issue #12. The promotion Hidden gives <ArtStyle>ARTSTYLE_ILLUSION</ArtStyle>. I don't remember if that's exactly the right tag, but that's the reason units keep morphing when they're hidden (like with the Sidar worldspell).

Small and very special thing, but it just happened and maybe it's worth changing. If Alazkans Illusion is captured via a domination effect or something similar (it was an Arquebus killing it) you can kill it for an additional Mirror. I now have two of them.

Edit: Whupp, my fault, I thought it was some domination thing when it was actually a Hall of Mirrors, sorry.

Top Bottom