1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Jan 26, 2009.

1. sirbaba

sirbaba Chieftain

ok here are the pics, sorry about the quality, but they could only be 500 kb each. so i scaled down
    they are in paint format.

Attached Files:

2. Kael

Kael Deity

You arent running BtS patch 3.17. You need that before you can play FfH2.

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Never mind, wrong save.

4. sirbaba

sirbaba Chieftain

ok, umm i think there is a naming issue, because it is a .17 file like 3.17 and renaming it civ.exe didn't work, so how do i resolve this?:confused:

5. Kael

Kael Deity

I dont know what .17 file you mean. I can only tell that from your screenshot you dont have the BtS 3.17 patch applied, which is why you can't run FfH. I would recommend downloading the 3.17 BtS patch and installing it.

6. Ashrak

Ashrak Chieftain

my immortal-copys created from black mirror do not abandon me and came back

7. Ashrak

Ashrak Chieftain

And the next bug: to change my alignment (evil svartalfar and high AC) i adopt order for a few time and know that kithra kyriel will abandon me. 10 rounds later i switch back to FOL and rebuild kithra without problems . But my only FOL-neighbour, tasunke, makes his own copy. Kyriel-X2 doublepower for erebus

8. megamanx06

megamanx06 Caswallan

Now you need to get a unit with the crown of command and capture the copy. ;)

9. stormyorky

stormyorky Chieftain

I built Soul Forge in Jubilee but it doesnt provide me any death mana.

Also, I just build an entropy node, but I didnt get any entropy mana.

All my other nodes give me mana.

10. Kael

Kael Deity

You are probably a member of the overcouncil and they have outlawed entropy and death mana.

11. Ashrak

Ashrak Chieftain

Resolutions from Overcouncil, Undercouncil rocks more

12. stormyorky

stormyorky Chieftain

Im member of the Overcouncil yes. They must have decided on that before I joined them. I will leave it at once.

13. Dashiva217

Dashiva217 Chieftain

I also have a late Illian game that keeps giving me a CtD. I can't get past my current turn, which makes me sad. =\ I had built The Draw, working on the Ascension, and it crashes while my neighbors are attacking after I end my turn.

It's my first game with this mod, so I don't really know how common this is... I'll attach my save as well, in case that helps you figure out what's causing this. ^^"

Attached Files:

14. Wodan

Wodan Deity

My first game I got CTDs when one of the AIs cast a world spell which did a big graphic on each and every tile worldwide. I backed down to med res graphic settings and it was fine.

15. sirbaba

sirbaba Chieftain

SHE LIVES!!! WOW thank you SO much Kael! i love this mod, it is like gmod is for hl2! loving it, yeah i reinstalled with a new disc, and IT WORKS! Awesome mod!

16. Dashiva217

Dashiva217 Chieftain

I did back down to med graphics. Then I backed down to low graphics. I tried changing settings to make the game as basic as possible, and none of it changed anything; I still got crashes. I wanted to make sure I tried some basic things before posting on the forum. ^^''

17. BlueGenie

BlueGenie Emperor

Is making Ice on their area supposed to take away Floodplains?
    I use Smartmap when playing and one of the "bonuses" then is having various floodplain here and there. Playing Illians to try to makeover the world into ice makes the Floodplain in own area go away as the Ice from Temple of the Hand removes the floodplains.
    In Smartmap otherwise Ice areas can still be floodplains.

18. ZHONN

ZHONN Chieftain

I got the "your unit has eaten something bad and can't move until the sickness passes" for Loki. Right after that a griffon came and attacked him and he just died. I suppose that it's sensible alright but may not be what was intended.

19. Rystic

Rystic Turtle Wizard

Found a solution to cosmetic issue #12. The promotion Hidden gives <ArtStyle>ARTSTYLE_ILLUSION</ArtStyle>. I don't remember if that's exactly the right tag, but that's the reason units keep morphing when they're hidden (like with the Sidar worldspell).

20. dyx

dyx Chieftain

Small and very special thing, but it just happened and maybe it's worth changing. If Alazkans Illusion is captured via a domination effect or something similar (it was an Arquebus killing it) you can kill it for an additional Mirror. I now have two of them.

Edit: Whupp, my fault, I thought it was some domination thing when it was actually a Hall of Mirrors, sorry.