• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 Bug Thread

This bug is caused by Maniac fix, including Kael's version. It crashes for civs having racial promotions that change unit looks I think.
But why does it work if you play any other of the civs (a civ that doesn't cause ctd) and then have any/all of the above mentioned civs that causes ctd as AI. Why can an AI play them but not you (human).

Because it forces human (and only human) player to take control of the unit of his civ if it gets new art because of the promotion (and that is the case of most racial promotions, but not civ art style) when the game is still starting. The best explanation I can think of.

Anyway, what Xienwolf posted above fixes the crash - and that is all that is important.

Finally updated to 3.19, and loaded 0.41 patch c, and I notice that the leader pictures are pixalized. What can I do to solve this? I do NOT have this issue on another computer that I play FFH 0.41c on.

Thanks

Because it forces human (and only human) player to take control of the unit of his civ if it gets new art because of the promotion (and that is the case of most racial promotions, but not civ art style) when the game is still starting. The best explanation I can think of.

Anyway, what I (or rather Xienwolf) posted above fixes the crash - and that is all that is important.

Thanks for the answer, then I guess I play other civs until next patch, since I have no idea where to put in what file.

The two files you uploaded opferlamm is curropt i opened the first with 7zip then I clicked the file it started extract then it said that the file was curropt.

Patch "d" is linked in the first post. It will not break save games and fixes the following issues:

1. Fixed a crash when starting as a civ with a unique race (fix provided by Xienwolf before the issue was reported, now thats skill!).

I'm getting CTDs when playing as the Lurchurip (with Patch C).

EDIT: I'm getting CTDs with all teams with race-related graphics (Clan of Embers, Elves, etc).
It's because of the fix related to unit selection and promotion. I guess it will be fixed in the next patch.

You see? I was right :p

The two files you uploaded opferlamm is curropt i opened the first with 7zip then I clicked the file it started extract then it said that the file was curropt.

did you download both files? Were they in the same directory? As it is a split file archive I recommend using WinRar.

I keep getting issues with Harlequin's Taunt ability. Sometimes, after an enemy attack my stack, the combat isn't finished, there is no "you win" or "you lose" message/sound. I can manage to get control back (thus resuming my turn) but it is then impossible for me to end the turn.

I've played FFH2 multiplayer and I've noticed few annoying bugs, or somewhat stupid things after the update to 3.19 patch.

Here are pictures I took:

Are this gravestones really made for something? They're quite annoying. They appear only in few places when you move your mouse over..

Another: this units aren't really made of "paint red", right?

And no, I didn't put that "red" there... it's supposed to be runes of kilmporh's unqiue unit, but for some reason all those unit look like that in my picture. Just dots of red.. what's wrong or is the problem with me?

I would like to get an answer, thanks.

I'm having a hard time downloading the full mod, mainly because the download link keeps on telling me that it's been unverified and it won't let me download it >.>

I'm having a hard time downloading the full mod, mainly because the download link keeps on telling me that it's been unverified and it won't let me download it >.>

I see the same issue. If you need place to store the file while the authorization takes place, I could donate some bandwidth. My server is on a farm with a shared OC-96 and I have plenty of space available. I could not keep it on too long as I would not want the downloads to impact some services I run, but for a day or two would be fine, and I could let you use it as you need. And the plus side of not needing to go through any gateway pages, would just be a direct download.

It's available now. It just takes a little time to be checked whenever I update it.

Are this gravestones really made for something? They're quite annoying. They appear only in few places when you move your mouse over..
Graveyards are a normal part of the game, and serve a couple of purposes. I don't see a problem. What bug are you reporting?

Edit: Okay, I see it now and feel silly. The trees should have given it away. Thanks for the explaination, Monkeyfinger.

And no, I didn't put that "red" there... it's supposed to be runes of kilmporh's unqiue unit, but for some reason all those unit look like that in my picture. Just dots of red.. what's wrong or is the problem with me?
See this post: How to troubleshoot the "red ball" problem

That will tell you how to check to see if the problem is caused by a bug in FfH2, or is just corruption of your saved game.

Graveyards are a normal part of the game, and serve a couple of purposes. I don't see a problem. What bug are you reporting?

Look at the rest of the screen. He's not zoomed in. The graveyard is huge and taking up the entire screen.

I've played FFH2 multiplayer and I've noticed few annoying bugs, or somewhat stupid things after the update to 3.19 patch.

Here are pictures I took:

I would like to get an answer, thanks.

That graveyard graphic you are seeing doesnt exist in FfH anymore.

I suspect you applied the 0.41 patch on top of a 0.40 install. The fix is to redownload the full install (the 387 meg file) and reinstall it. Your problem is that you have 0.40 art assets with a 0.41 art definitions.

Top Bottom