• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 Bug Thread

I remember there was an issue a while ago where blight was hitting twice as hard as it was supposed to. That was fixed, though, and I dont know if there is a new problem. I had a game with patch a where I seemed to be hit quite hard, but I think the other civs were hit equally as hard.

I seem to have an issue with the grigori; I seem to only be able to get luonnotar by upgrading rangers ( according to civilciclopedia in game); not quite sure if this is suppossed to be a bug or a feature, because I thought ALL level 6+ units could be luonnotar.

I seem to have an issue with the grigori; I seem to only be able to get luonnotar by upgrading rangers ( according to civilciclopedia in game); not quite sure if this is suppossed to be a bug or a feature, because I thought ALL level 6+ units could be luonnotar.

Rangers, Disciple/Divine units (which you won't be seeing since you're Grigori) and Medics can upgrade to Lunnotar.

Lunnotar are supremely disappointing, though. They can't do much on their own and the one amazing trick that they had once upon a time is now gone. Since they were a Divine unit with Channeling III, you could cast the Tier III spells of whatever religion the unit was before it upgraded to Lunnotar. If you had a Ranger or whatever (or a Disciple that you found in a Lair) that happened to have a religion, then you could upgrade it to Lunnotar and cast Summon Treant/Summon Balor/Unyielding Order/Whatever.

Hmmm. Steal Priests of Winter from the Illians and then upgrade them to Lunnotar! It's a shame that was taken away. :(

Lunnotar can now cast Heal and nothing else.

The discussion of the Luonnotar is balance not bugs, and so shouldn't be in this thread.

You left off that Luonnatar can cast inquisition.

Nevertheless, I'll state that I agree they should be buildable. I also think that they should be able to remove even state religions from rival cities (I'd rather this be a unit-specific copy of inquisition called enlighten, as inquisition goes against the Grigori theme), and also have a spell with a chance to remove religions from nearby units (thus depriving rival priests of their spells). I also like letting them target disciple units in stacks of stronger units, which is a simple xml change taking advantage of a mechanic BtS added but ffH doesn't use yet.

There's something wonky going on with the Khazad vaults and the Khazad worldspell. The money accumulated through the worldspell doesn't seem to be taken into account for the vault calculations.

Can't take screenshots on this computer (running under wine), but I've attached a save with which I can reproduce it. Simply click on any of the warriors and cast the worldspell. The (low) after total cash disappears and if you run cash for a couple of turns the text will come back and be right on track (at 150g/1 city > Stocked), but the vault in the city will stay behind schedule (75g = 3mines * 25) (for example, at 200g, the text at the vault says (abundant), but the vault says (stocked) and gives only 1 :)

Attachments

• debian AD-0046.CivBeyondSwordSave
    40.8 KB · Views: 75
I checked your save, and the gold from the Worldspell is counted.

The text next to your treasury total changes immediately to reflect your current treasury. For example, when your save is loaded it starts with 50 g (low). Casting your Worldspell increases your treasury to 125 g, and the (low) disappears.

The actual Vault in a city doesn't change until the next turn. For example, when your save is loaded your city starts with a Dwarven Vault (low). Casting your Worldspell causes no immediate change, but on the next turn the Vault is updated to a Dwarven Vault.

If your world spell is not cast, and your treasury is raised above 100 g by running cash then the same thing happens. The (low) disappears on the turn your treasury increases to 100 g or more, but only on the next turn does the Vault in the city update.

The Worldspell isn't bugged. The one turn delay on the Vaults may be a bug or just a technical limitation, I'm not sure which.

Betwee the Radiant Guard and Black Tower scenarios:

The Radiant Guard scenario:
First time I played it through, I completed the evil route defecting to Hyborem. Curious as to the good route, I then instantly loaded up an earlier version and played the good version. Then got bored, opened up the worldbuilder and built a whole load of units round hyboremand killed him.
This is where things started going wrong, the scenario did not finish correctly and remained zoomed in on the final battle (the battle did complete and the script appeared, but the scenario did not finish).
I then tried to access the Black Tower scenario for the first time but it crashes to desktop immediately every time I've attempted.

In response to my post, I think the problem was conflicting save files. I tried re-installing FFH to make it work again but after that I could start no new scenarios (or Falamar ones at least. I didn't try to start any other scenarios til after the reinstall). Deleting all the save files seems to have sorted it though.

Ok this is annoying. Can someone tell me how to make it possible to access the black tower scenario? Do I have to reinstall FFH again? I completed it with the good route with some WB cheating and the same thing happened, the scenario 'froze' or got stuck as before. If I reinstall and complete the evil route will the scenarios actually work?

Currently, I seem to be able to access all but the black tower and radiant guard scenarios as normal but get CTD for these two.

-If you complete Blood of the Phoenix, the immortal promotion is applied to any great people you have, allowing you to use them twice
-You can open a treasure chest with multiple units selected, and each unit will open the chest, resulting in multiple rewards. I was able to get 3 pieces of equipment from one chest this way.

I posted this in the Cosmetic Issues Thread:

When I researched Stirrups the popup screen had no info on it other than a pretty good quote at the top. I checked the 'pedia and it appeared fine.

I think this is associated with a bug. When I build Stables, I can't build Boar Riders. However, I can build them in captured Svartalfar cities where they built Stables. I uploaded a save in case it is of any value. Look at Khazak and then go south to Gereth Minar.

.41d

Attachments

• Broken Hawk AD-0507.CivBeyondSwordSave
    357.8 KB · Views: 58
The AI is apparently able to ignore the rules about "non-HN units cannot be transported in HN ships."

I would say that in theory, this could be an Esus Assassin that cast Declare Nationality while onboard the Privateer. Except that it also happened a few turns later with a champion and a Stonewarden!

Can anyone else even get the Download of the main Mod running? I won't let me.

The AI is apparently able to ignore the rules about "non-HN units cannot be transported in HN ships."
I would say that in theory, this could be an Esus Assassin that cast Declare Nationality while onboard the Privateer. Except that it also happened a few turns later with a champion and a Stonewarden!

Are you sure? I can't remember the AI ever declares nationality.

I just begun a new game with patch d and noticed that reagent and incense didn't even appear in the resource screen when hooked...

Attached is my save game.

Attachments

• BUG.CivBeyondSwordSave
    258.5 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom