• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 Bug Thread

-If you complete Blood of the Phoenix, the immortal promotion is applied to any great people you have, allowing you to use them twice
-You can open a treasure chest with multiple units selected, and each unit will open the chest, resulting in multiple rewards. I was able to get 3 pieces of equipment from one chest this way.

The first is not a bug. Many of us thought it was, but Kael stated he thought it was OK; you cast a tremendously expensive ritual, you get the benefits. Note that the effects of the great people probably are less by that point in the game. However, I admit I think it should be changed but it isn't a 'big deal' to me.

The second appears to clearly be a bug.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Are you sure? I can't remember the AI ever declares nationality.

Right, that's why I think that this is probably not due to the AI declaring nationality or something, but due to the AI being able to ignore the HN/non-HN transport restrictions.

The first is not a bug. Many of us thought it was, but Kael stated he thought it was OK; you cast a tremendously expensive ritual, you get the benefits. Note that the effects of the great people probably are less by that point in the game. However, I admit I think it should be changed but it isn't a 'big deal' to me.

The second appears to clearly be a bug.

Best wishes,

Breunor

By that point in the game youre building the Tower of Mastery or Altar of the Lunnotar if you have those victory conditions enabled, so Ive found that its pretty helpful.

By that point in the game youre building the Tower of Mastery or Altar of the Lunnotar if you have those victory conditions enabled, so Ive found that its pretty helpful.

Ohh, you are right about this!

Best wishes,

Breunor

Dwarven slingers can't seem to upgrade to Arquebuses because they're missing the middle step of upgrading to longbowman that other races get. I'm hoping this is just an oversight.

Anyone else seeing this problem? Game is otherwise playing okay, but this is irritating:
Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
Latest patch and media pack; version .41.

I´m looking for help because the mod fall from heaven 2 always breakes down after choosing race, map, etc. when the game is getting loaded.
Greetings

Can anyone get the download for the Main Mod to beging? I click start, it goes to the "Thank you for downloading" the goes back to the previous page without doeing anything.
Or else, could another download link be made avalible?

Can anyone get the download for the Main Mod to beging? I click start, it goes to the "Thank you for downloading" the goes back to the previous page without doeing anything.
Or else, could another download link be made avalible?

Try turning off your pop-up blocker before you click.

Blue Marble for FFH2 should be added to the first post of this thread... and it should have an uninstaller, cuz otherwise you have to do a complete reinstall do get rid of it, pretty annoying... bottom line, I tried it and SeZ's awesome terrain is so much better it's not even funny :lol:

Try turning off your pop-up blocker before you click.

Noo, before yesterday it would tell me it blocked something, and I could allow it to run. Now it dosen't do that.

Hmmm...guess I'll just have to wait and see if it works later.

During a recent game of version 41, patch c, my water mages were able to vitalize land outside of the cultural boundaries.

Those are two different spells. The Nature III spell Vitalize improves many types of terrain, but can only be used within the caster's cultural borders. The Water I spell Spring douses smoke, extinguishes flames, and turns deserts into plains. Unlike Vitalize, Spring can be cast without regard to borders.

Hmmm...guess I'll just have to wait and see if it works later.

in my signature are two links for an alternate download location of the most recent main mod file, download both files into the same directory and extract it, I recommend using WinRar as I packed it with it.

Top Bottom