Final Fixes Reborn

Raitlor, Illians : ?? (this one involves a key change of gameplay for the Illians, at it represens the Illians after the defeat of Auric, meaning they cannot work towards ascension. It's possible that it may end up being more complicated than the default Emergent structure)

~As Auric was a loner and isolated the illians while his ascension from other nations and made them angry and suspicious,- Raitlors rise was preordained, beautiful and blessed with a golden tongue she ´s the perfect "Diplomat" leader , to turn away the hatred and prejudice from other nations against the illian civilization.
I ´m not sure which bonuses would be good good to her, maybe faster builtrate on workers, as she tries another way to rise and built up the illian nation, and maybe a bonus to reputation similar to the charismatic trait and a special unit ~ frostlings , that follow her because of her diplomatic skills as they see they are lost too when the illian civilization dies and reign of ice age is lost.

~As Auric was a loner and isolated the illians while his ascension from other nations and made them angry and suspicious,- Raitlors rise was preordained, beautiful and blessed with a golden tongue she ´s the perfect "Diplomat" leader , to turn away the hatred and prejudice from other nations against the illian civilization.
I ´m not sure which bonuses would be good good to her, maybe faster builtrate on workers, as she tries another way to rise and built up the illian nation, and maybe a bonus to reputation similar to the charismatic trait and a special unit ~ frostlings , that follow her because of her diplomatic skills as they see they are lost too when the illian civilization dies and reign of ice age is lost.
Currently she's got Trader. The backstory scribbles I read through whilst putting together hers implied her to be focused on both trade (to rebuild the Illians) and religion (being the first post-Auric leader of the White Hand). Either way, she's gotta have an economy bonus compared to Auric's military ones.

Is this mod still being updated? How stable is it?

The stable version is pretty stable. Like I've not had a crash with it yet. The SVN version not so much.

On the svn version, there are bugs due to this being in development, that i'm working to fix when they're reported.
There is also an issue that pops up on certain configurations which cause serious python bugs. This one is more of an issue, but apparently running the game through windows 7 compatibility and admin mode seems to limit it. I'm searching for a cause, but since i don't experience it, it's proving elusive.

Currently she's got Trader. The backstory scribbles I read through whilst putting together hers implied her to be focused on both trade (to rebuild the Illians) and religion (being the first post-Auric leader of the White Hand). Either way, she's gotta have an economy bonus compared to Auric's military ones.

Diplomacy and Trade seem like a good fit for her yes.

@black_imperator - do you want me to report the graphical bugs in SVN? I can't see the happiness, mana etc. icons, example printscreen: http://prntscr.com/ioqc2r

Edit: The Khazad workers are still looping when building fortresses on mountain tiles so the improvement is never ever completed. Also, occupied fortresses in non-mountain tiles with fort commanders are still costing mucho coin (the -2 gold promotion doesn't seem to kick in all the time or at least not cumulatively). I need to find how to report these bugs properly, very sorry :p

Thank you for all of your hard work together with any other contributors - this is my fav game of all time and I can't stop playing it hehe ;)

Last edited:
Got this error when a crazed Scion velite got killed by a goblin after having killed one.

File "eventsPythonMoreEvents.py" line 716, in doOrphanedGoblin3 File "BasicFunctions", line 138 in findClearPlot AttributeError 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getX'

It was trying to spawn a weak goblin.

@black_imperator - do you want me to report the graphical bugs in SVN? I can't see the happiness, mana etc. icons, example printscreen: http://prntscr.com/ioqc2r

Edit: The Khazad workers are still looping when building fortresses on mountain tiles so the improvement is never ever completed. Also, occupied fortresses in non-mountain tiles with fort commanders are still costing mucho coin (the -2 gold promotion doesn't seem to kick in all the time or at least not cumulatively). I need to find how to report these bugs properly, very sorry :p

Thank you for all of your hard work together with any other contributors - this is my fav game of all time and I can't stop playing it hehe ;)
For the first thing, be sure you use bts 3.19. If you're using the steam version, you need to switch to the original_release beta. I'll see what i can do about the workers and commanders.

Got this error when a crazed Scion velite got killed by a goblin after having killed one.

File "eventsPythonMoreEvents.py" line 716, in doOrphanedGoblin3 File "BasicFunctions", line 138 in findClearPlot AttributeError 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getX'

It was trying to spawn a weak goblin.
yeah that's an issue that happens when the event is triggered by a unit that dies before the event actually appears ( beginning of following turn) i'm not 100% sure how we can fix it

For the first thing, be sure you use bts 3.19. If you're using the steam version, you need to switch to the original_release beta. I'll see what i can do about the workers and commanders./QUOTE]

You're right - I re-installed the game and forgot to switch to the original release. I can now see all the icons, thank you, and my apologies.

Can I help in anyway with the workers and commanders issue? Printscreens, save games etc. ?

Thank you!! :p

The Master Smith entry in the game/Civilopedia states it "Requires team owns at least 1 Master Smith" when the check should be for the Training Yard, no?

Printscreen: http://prntscr.com/iq373v

The same applies to all other Master buildings.

Bug?

;)

The way the master X buildings work is that you need to build the first of each type via a great engineer after which you can start building them the regular way.

no, i use the game launcher in the ashes of erebus folder. Even if I open bts then load the mod none of my saves works - I get an error message about the runtime library acting unexpectedly and the game crashes. Noooooo

using the latest version 317.

any ideas? :p

This mod requires the 3.19 patch for BTS.

yes and no. once you have at least one, you can build it in every town
Would you mind if I propose a little text to go on the civpedia entries for these buildings to clarify?

This mod requires the 3.19 patch for BTS.
I know, my STEAM game is updated to patch 3.19 (using the "original unsupported release") and tortoise updated to the latest commit 317.

Top Bottom