Flags!

Insane Panda- Wow. One thing though, if that is for a Scottish dominated Britain, then shouldn't the St. Andrew's Cross (the 'X') be superimposed over the St. George's Cross? Also, shouldn't the red make the border for the white on the crosses since on the Scottish flag the St. Andrew's Cross is whtie while on the English flag the St. George's Cross is red?

That would give reason, but I think that the reason for a London capital would have been higher population, correct? In which case, wouldn't the Scots have wanted to Scotified London and maintianed a Scottish based Union Jack rather than an English one?

I like the old one more, though.

Actually, I've been re-reading the old stJNES4 thread, there seems to have already been a British flag, but a very weird one (thin horizontal blue-white-red stripes repeated five times in a row, it reminds me something...).

New Imperial Egytpain Flag, nice and simple.

Man, sorry for bumping.. But I gotta show things off. Alex showed some of my work on page 1 - but here's Siam's flag (for NES 2 V) and a "Scottish Jack".

own design - using Siam's chakra symbol (pre-Chakri dynasty)

from FOTW

Try talking to me on MSN if you want to try.. Is your falcon like the Egyptian one?

And because I'm a show-off, here's Sikhistan. Anyone else wants flags can contact me, maybe we should have a NES flag archive...

Well, I don't really think that I could do it myself...I'm not even quite sure how you made these. Paint?

But let me look at some flags with birds in them, and I'll get back to you.

EDIT: Probably similar to this one here:

Oh, and there should be a removed triangle on the left side. I'm not sure how I could do the Koran, but the two stripes of blue and silver go vertically.

Top Bottom