Foreign Policy: The Germans

WE got this request from germans.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 188
That definitely seems like a reasonable request. Let's make sure the Germans get the time-split they want in the war. However, I'm pretty sure that RB would want the second half anyway, so I doubt they'll be in a race to take the first half of the timer.

:) I think I was not clear enough. It is the German who have 1 city protected by only an axe where RB have 2 chariots nearby (and probably knights on the way) So, Germans want to be first to be able to reinforce this city I guess. Small gain, but what ...

I just cant imagine why their defense in in such condition. MZ said today the same we repeat for many time: "Eh, why it was not me the general of Germans just 5 turns ago!"

I saved him (thanks to Maga) the replica that their job was only to take 3-4 German cities and he screwed hard on this. Ot4e too... I think I start to sound like broken vinyl.

So, according to CivStats, the Germans logged in right at the turn-flip and whipped 5 times, just 20 minutes before RB logged in for the first time. Hopefully this helped.

Here's a picture of the RB - German front :(

Spoiler :

And also just a picture of the German interior:

For anyone who wants instant access online, on your home computer and/or on your phone to the dozens of screenshots that 2metra takes of every turn, simply register at Dropbox and tell me the email you used so I can share the folder with you. DropBox is absolutely, 100% free and easy to use.

Go Germans! By my count they have whipped 8 times this turn so far. Seven 2- pop whips and one 1-pop.

They're putting up a much better defense than the Spaniards. Their land is expansive and RBs army has mostly 1-movers. If they whip everything to the ground, RBs conquest will be slower and more painful, and we'll be pillaging the good stuff out from under them along with our allies. They won't get as much out of this war as we got, and it's going to cost them a lot more.

Oh, and a very important note from my chat with Scooter this morning that I forgot to write in the summary: CivFr is gifting Ivory to the Germans! According to Scooter, this means that they have had to fight unexpected War Elephants (ha! What goes around comes around)

This is all if we are willing to trust Scooter's word, of course. We should definitely confirm this in the trade screen this turn. If so, I would almost be willing to give CivFr peace just for their promise to continue supplying Ivory to the Germans.

French are giving elephants to Germans since the first turn of the RB-German war. I thought I mentioned that few times. It is ot4e's thing. He made them gift it. I asked him (testing him again) how he got the selfish French GIFT something to someone, but he explained it good - that he was to trade them something in exchange of them giving the elephants.

The Germans asked us for our spare wines resource. I say we give it to them. Only reason not to is to not upset RB and WPC. What do you guys think?

Yes, I saw this request too. I dont know what to think. Maybe tell WPC we give wines to Germans to help them fight RB and ask them to not take it personal?

Actually, the more I think about it, RB must be almost done fighting. as most of the remaining German cities are at the WPC border. Since we're trying to get WPC to side with us against RB after their war, maybe it would be best to deny the gift? I'm torn on this

lol, ok, thanks bistrita.

I guess we should talk to WPC about it to make sure they don't get upset.

Top Bottom