Foreign Policy: The Germans

It was amazing story, now it starts to get sad story. MZ told me Germans asked him to give them gold to tech Feudalism. And they dont even have Monarchy yet!!! No Monarchy, not even Archery!!! What Feudalism is for if not LBs? Even if they make it to LBs, they will be sitting like ducks in their cities to be bombarded to minced meat by RB catapults before they are wiped out by maces and knights... Sad, sad end to a team I personally was vesting such high hopes... I always have thought German=Excellent.

German=Excellent.
It does. Those guys make the best cars, and machines in general... they have the best economy of all EU countries, and history has shown they can be some major badasses in war (if you can forget all that super sad stuff:()... so there is much about Germany to be admired, feared, etc...

But I think that this time their pride gets the better of them and they can't believe the train is coming until they see it for themselves. :sad:

How long do you think they can last without help?

Bulgaria was ally of the Germans in both World Wars. This nation lost 2 World wars and still managed to become the leader of Europe 40 years later. So they must be good no doubt about it. And my grandfather had told me what is the difference between German soldiers and Russian ones when they occupied us during the WW2. And mind you, Russia is somewhat the big brother Slav nation, where Germans have nothing to do with Bulgarians.

I know how good stuff they make, I drive 2 German cars. I even buy German butter from the supermarket. It is just the best as taste, quality and price. Which never stops to amaze me as I know how far Germany is, what quality standards they follow and what a wage a German herdsman have compared to his Bulgarian colleague.

It does. Those guys make the best cars, and machines in general... they have the best economy of all EU countries

Everything above used to be true - but not anymore ;-) But they have Mostly Harmless on the team, one of the best demohackers ever - I thought they would knew exactly what units RB has. But maybe their only mistake was reading RB's intentions.

It was amazing story, now it starts to get sad story. MZ told me Germans asked him to give them gold to tech Feudalism. And they dont even have Monarchy yet!!! No Monarchy, not even Archery!!! What Feudalism is for if not LBs? Even if they make it to LBs, they will be sitting like ducks in their cities to be bombarded to minced meat by RB catapults before they are wiped out by maces and knights...

My point always has been that the difficult part is not to give them good advise, but to get them to follow it. And I sorta still think I was right :) - seems that 3 teams so far gave them similar advice and Germans have ignored it - although they finally realized they are to be attacked.

Everything above used to be true - but not anymore ;-) But they have Mostly Harmless on the team, one of the best demohackers ever - I thought they would knew exactly what units RB has.

Unfortunately for the Germans, Mostly_Harmless is actually playing for Team RB in this game :( At least, that is according to this thread (backed up by the fact that they are naming units after RB members and the scouting chariot that has been roaming our territory is named Mostly_Harmless)

Unfortunately for the Germans, Mostly_Harmless is actually playing for Team RB in this game :( At least, that is according to this thread (backed up by the fact that they are naming units after RB members and the scouting chariot that has been roaming our territory is named Mostly_Harmless)

:( too bad - I saw MH around and assumed he must have played for Germany

LOL!

Speaking with ot4e, he said CivFR have Elephants and he already asked them to provide it to Germans so they can build WEs. To which I said this will not be enough if Germans stubborn dont tech HRB as we told them at all. He reacted emotionally and exclaimed: "But what are they waiting for? Sid himself to come and tell them this?!"

I cant concentrate at work and this is what I came up with :D

Will it make any good if we send it to Germans?

Attachments

• Sidsadvice.jpg
    Sidsadvice.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 323
If we are interrested in resistance against RB, maybe we should be (very) nice and offer them something?:assimilate:

What we are to offer them? What we can offer them better than military advices?

Ot4e talked about upgrading 45 quechuas to axes. But this is too much and with minimal chance of impact. 3000+ gold for almost nothing... Even if we collect the gold from all 3 allies, that is much.

I was thinking about borrowing some units if we can.

Just let them die. They are obviously incompetent :(. Every coin or unit we (or allies) send to them is one less we can use in the big con fab against RB later.

Send them the picture of Sid though... That's funny right there:lol:

Make sure you put that this is the almighty Sid Meyer himself in case they don't recognize his face;)

Sorry, did not mean to hurt. But at least when I lived in Germany couple years ago your own TUV reports were showing that Japanese cars are actually much more reliable and Der Spiegel was running an article saying that taking into account our countries respective GNP growths, the term "Polnische Wirtschaft" is changing its meaning :lol:

But 2metra and Sommers are definitely right, you guys got yourself an excellent brand name and it is priceless :D Hope there is not hard feelings and I did not even realized we have Germans on the team.

Sorry, ... I did not even realized we have Germans on the team.
But I knew there were ladies on the team, when I made the "womenfolk" comment, and I was thinking that you wouldn't have any hurt feelings as you would see it as a joke:)

And Toyota better than BMW?:confused: Lexus better than Mercedes??? :faint:

Of course as everyone knows... Cadillac is the BEST[pimp]

:nono: Typical American Style to talk about bad cars that pollute much.

Tesla <3

But I knew there were ladies on the team, when I made the "womenfolk" comment, and I was thinking that you wouldn't have any hurt feelings as you would see it as a joke:)

:lol: It was partly hurt feelings - but mostly you tempted my inner dark side and my over-active imagination :devil: Having my own way with freshly defeated, young and surely handsome Spanish warriors - yummy :D. Let us better stop here ;), before this thread would go completely to a gutter, like another one when you guys posted photos of the "slutty chins" and such ...

Sorry, did not mean to hurt. But at least when I lived in Germany couple years ago your own TUV reports were showing that Japanese cars are actually much more reliable and Der Spiegel was running an article saying that taking into account our countries respective GNP growths, the term "Polnische Wirtschaft" is changing its meaning :lol:

But 2metra and Sommers are definitely right, you guys got yourself an excellent brand name and it is priceless :D Hope there is not hard feelings and I did not even realized we have Germans on the team.

No, really no hard feelings :)

Top Bottom