Forum Members' Photographs 26: Everyone is unique

IMG_20201128_193707_1.jpg

Just from tonight's session of MAGIC ! :lol: I call it "Dies to removal" ;)

OK, so there was a camera crew wandering around the ER a few weeks ago and they stuck one in my face. Guess who made the telly again?

It's amazing what a soft focus lens and a little plastic surgery can do. Urgh...

Idk how to respond without crossing the sexual harassment line so imma just say don't go making excuses for being petty, k?

Idk how to respond without crossing the sexual harassment line so imma just say don't go making excuses for being petty, k?

This I've been hitting the Baltika so yeah bit sozzled. Damn citrus sellers.

I blame Adam for the Baltika.

OK, so there was a camera crew wandering around the ER a few weeks ago and they stuck one in my face. Guess who made the telly again?

It's amazing what a soft focus lens and a little plastic surgery can do. Urgh...
It's amazing what a beautiful person in front of a camera can do. :p

You look like in your mid 30s, with kind deep eyes and sweet face. An obvious plus that is.

Wanna tap my black lotus?

You need not ask me twice ! I'd tap that Black Lotus so hard it wouldn't untap during it controller's next untap step !
Today we probably gonna play :)

Recent news on Christmas day travel restrictions in the south-east UK prompted me to activate emergency festivity protocols and bust out/take a selfie with the one Christmas decoration I own. It's a little plastic Christmas tree. It used to light up in different colours. It doesn't anymore.

(also pictured: wooden windowsill cat, terrible lockdown hair, slight case of Thom Yorke eye?)

Spoiler :

upload_2020-12-19_17-57-55.png

Looks like a typo? I assumed you meant pretty. :)

How about a link to the telly thing? As we age past 40 our eyes tend to go soft focus just so we can't see details. :)

I'm a power bottom so actually I'm the lowest :)

No , You're the greatest horse a human can ever have ! :D Just kidding : You're simply the coolest ! I mean hunting ! fishing ! Raiding unsuspecting brides with a turkey basket-some-thing ! being Nord ! so cool ! ^^ You're a Vi-King - there's no cooler than that ! ;) :goodjob:

Today we probably gonna play :)

We did !! Ooops we did it again ! :D

Spoiler my hair is ugly I needed to get it into a spoiler :
IMG_20201219_192151.jpg

I need a barber ... sooner , rather than later :D I look so silly .....

my hair is always growing up ..... i need to force it to submission !! :O

Top Bottom