Fox06 -- Need For Speed

HELLO! ANYONE THERE? What about airlift?

Wait, you're telling me that, after 23 posts, we still don't have a roster? Christ you guys can spam! :) Most people will look at this and say: "23 posts, must be full, I better not even try :run:"

Ummm Scrolls through two pages of posts looking for Starting Screenshot and deep tactical discussion.

“Nope nothing to be seen here move along …”

Gets out his alternate pre SG check list.

1. Obscure jokes based on previous SG’s. Check
2. Extremely pedantic rules discussion. Check
3. Excessive use of smiley faces. Check

Looks like a good game!!

Anyway if you are looking for another player I would love to join..

If you got room for an aging polo pony with bad knees and bowed tendons I'll saddle up for this one.

Sounds like too much fun!

So...um...are we going to finally start this thing, Fox? Oh, wait, Ralph wants "deep" tactical discussion. Okay...how's this...Research Animal Husbandry, find horses, clobber ****.

Yeah, I am starting tonight. Boy, we are getting shabby, starting a game at page 2. We used to do that after page 5!

Frankcor, if you want, you're welcome to take the sixth place. We have no idea when ChrTh's would-be possession would arrive anyway, perhaps just in time for him to ditch it again and order Civ 4 Complete on-line. ;)

Here we go:

Starting position (I'd already moved the scout 1S to the hill):

I would settle in place, go for animal husbandry / mining, and starts with warrior (we don't want a lucky AI warrior wandering here, making it a speedy game over) then worker.

Comments? Play in 24 hrs.

Roster
-- Fox << UP (30)
-- Rex << Waiting patiently on saddle (25)
-- Ralph << (25)
-- Bede << (20)
-- ChrTh << (20)

As much as I loathe even the thought of building a one movement unit, alas, our citizen deserves at least a token defender, immobile as he is. An yeah, from what I can see, there's no reason to settle elsewhere. The scout has used up his movement, right? Too bad, we'll pop the hut as soon as we settle and get a little gold. Hitting with the scout would, undoubtedly, yield better results.

derrrrrrrrrrrr - setting in place will NOT pop that hut.

Hmmm...I seem to remember that a hut will pop when it touches a city border. Either way, it's not worth delaying the settling, so it doesn't matter.

That's what I get for partying too much. A missed opportunity to just show off how much I hate mounted units.

Top Bottom