Funny GIFs Thread 3: GIFs With Extra Cowbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if folks that have to work on the sidelines of an NFL game and need to face away from the field, get hazard pay.

I wonder if folks that have to work on the sidelines of an NFL game and need to face away from the field, get hazard pay.

I suppose those wires the bearded guy holds contain some sort of massively unstable explosive :lol:

Or he just thought: "Eh, sure i avoided being hit and did not care less about the woman next to me, but the reason i shall give is that i had to protect property, so that moar people would not get harmed!"

Or he just thought: "Eh, sure i avoided being hit and did not care less about the woman next to me, but the reason i shall give is that i had to protect property, so that moar people would not get harmed!"

His one job is to make sure there isn't so much cable slack laying around that somebody (like that player) might get snagged and drag a multi-hundred thousand dollar high-definition camera along for the ride with him.

He accomplished that job very successfully in this instance.

Naw, their cameras are more stable.

LEL that hamster so ded:

it was a good death.

I hope it didn't die, btw. Do hamsters have the ability to not die after such a rapid flight into the air and possible hit on a wall? I mean they seem to be mostly fat anyway..

And i would not want it to die and then the girl thinking how she prepared to pet it back to a calm state, while (without meaning to) readying its death. :(

I'm ambivalent about whether it'd scar her irretrievably or teach her a valuable life lesson.

Actually scrap that. I'm sure it'd do both.

I very seriously doubt the hamster died, much was was seriously injured. I used to have a few as a kid. They're pretty resilient critters. Lord knows mine whacked their heads themselves enough times on the crossbar of the hamster wheel. One also got into the air ducts when it escaped its cage and fell on my brother downstairs (duct access in ceiling for basement rooms.) No harm done, just scared to death bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom