Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
its computed by unhappiness and happiness totals... there, solved in 5 seconds.

Priest to townfolk: Ok, folks. The city is crowded already, let's make every streets as small as alley. That is important so we can house as many people as possible. Oh, btw, make sure there are PLENTY of space around the temple. I need my space to talk to shiny immortals in the sky. And I prefer corner please.

Spoiler :

So Rags has Capac as a vassal, declares on Hannibal and... Is still pleased with him, so Capac gets -1 diplo for declaring on Rags' friend.:crazyeye:

Absolutely awesome starting position :lol::crazyeye:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 531
What do you think, build a Worker first and beeline to Bronze Working?

Worker? What are you, insane? Build a settler, and in the meantime masonry and the Pyramids!

The right leader may have built this wonder, but is in the right world?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,050
Have any of you watched Avatar: the Last Airbender?

Absolutely awesome starting position :lol::crazyeye:

Hmm, lots of seafood but not enough production. Move 1N and settle for a better city!

Have any of you watched Avatar: the Last Airbender?

Yes, and I approve of that picture. :clap:

Now just beware of any Giant Drills, Blimps, or an evil 14-year-old daughter that Ozai has.

I suspect Frederick doesn't like being a vassal to Mao...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 370
Spoiler :

First my mine got the Tin event about 2 turns after it was finished (I:smoke:ed and didn't mine the riverside hills first) and then it randomly popped Gold.:D Now, how awesome would this be if the mine was on a river? 1/4/9 (?) with Railroad and Levee:eek:

Wacky

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 347
I haven't played Civ in a while, so when I started back, I was in a bit of a funk. I lowered the level down to Warlord unitl I got my game back, and look what my explorer happens to find in the New World years before most people get Astronomy!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 346
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom