Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
PITA hates animals (too) ... they want to kill 90% of the pets

PITA hates animals (too) ... they want to kill 90% of the pets

Seems like such a shame that those 90% (actually I think the figure was somewhere between 95-98%) are not used for something instead of just killed. Then again, I suppose that they don't want to be associated with Cruella de Ville, now, do they?

And Platypodes are not papyrus. This discussion is such a PITA.

I once saw a t-shirt that said PETA: People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

Luckily, people older than second grade can tell the difference between the two easily enough to make that joke not funny.

Sheesh. Off topic much here..? :sleep:

Compared to some of the other derailments? No, not much.

While paper and papyrus may be derived from plants, actual vellum (and parchment) is from animals (although you can get paper that is called this these days). As far as I know, nobody has ever made vellum out of platypuses (platypi? (I don't know if anybody has ever made pie out of them either)). Also as far as I know, even C2C and the Resource mod do not have the platypus included (having said this, they'll probably show up in C2C next week).

I would say that is animal cruelty ... turning cute little critters into paper for your books.
Spoiler :
Cute? :dubious:
Spoiler :
although regarding determining cruelty, it doesn't matter whether animals are cute or not
Spoiler :
nor what you do with their remains

Compared to some of the other derailments? No, not much.

While paper and papyrus may be derived from plants, actual vellum (and parchment) is from animals (although you can get paper that is called this these days). As far as I know, nobody has ever made vellum out of platypuses (platypi? (I don't know if anybody has ever made pie out of them either)). Also as far as I know, even C2C and the Resource mod do not have the platypus included (having said this, they'll probably show up in C2C next week).

Civ3, fur resource...

As far as derailments go, this one isn't so bad. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom