117.7 KB · Views: 413
  • Civ4ScreenShot1162.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1162.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Civ4ScreenShot1171.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1171.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 487
Spoiler :

Not exactly funny, but the latest I've ever seen the Pyramids go. This is normal speed, prince difficulty...

You can attach it to your message but that gives a tiny thumbnail. If you want to embed it in your post:
  1. Create an account on some site that allows free uploads of images, such as photobucket or flickr or many others.
  2. Get the URL. Use the "insert image" icon in the toolbar at the top of the message-composition window to get it into your message.
  3. Alternatively to 2, some image sites like pb give you a way to copy a fully correct [img]...[/img] to the clipboard for you to paste in directly.

"Oh good the ski patrol! Wait a sec, why are they groaning, "Braaaaaaaaaaaaains!"?"

No reaction? How about for my awesome previous state religion? I love C2C :D

Yes, that is 57.75:culture:

people rarely react on mods, specially nonspecified mods

The other way around, actually, it's an Aztec City. I was commenting, however, on the fact that it gives culture and gold per city w/ Naghualism and since I have it spread pretty far around it gives me a good amount of both.
So not really funny, but almost 60 culture from one building warrants something doesn't it?

Spoiler :
More artificial idiocy: ZY&co. DoWs SB -> christian AP forces peace the same turn :hammer2:

Spoiler :
the great lighthouse: 200:hammers:
the pyramids: 400:hammers:
insta-chopping the great library and national epic the turn you trade for literature: priceless.

CHOP ALL TEH FORESTS!!

I'm still in a state of war versus trees, after buddhist treants allied with buddhism-founder izzy and decided to "randomly" grow on the path of my chariot SoD preventing me from capturing their sacred buddhist shrine, ruining one of my chariot rushes a while ago :grrr:

on another note: I realized I had forgotten to change my leader name hence it says, "[default] of the greek empire" sounds kinda prophetic lol

@joanne - You should get +100% :hammers: with access to chopped trees when building the Great Library for creating all the books.

[Please don't point out that there weren't any pulp paper books in the Great Library and just laugh.]

There was. They were just pulped by a guy with a hammer instead of machines...

According to Wikipedia, the use of wood for pulp is a recent invention: 1840s in Germany with the development of mechanical pulping.

Papyrus, my friend. Papyrus.
I would say that is animal cruelty ... turning cute little critters into paper for your books.
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom