Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaky Snake, what mod is that with the Hellenism in it?

I'm going to participate so how do I post screenshots?

Click the 'Print screenshot button' while in game (above your 'Insert' button). Add an attachment (the paperclip which is one of the buttons when you are making a reply to a thread). The screenshot is in the Screenshot folder of your BtS folder.

You oughta mod that code, and change all the Barb leaders to Marvin the Martian. :lol:

In which case he still time-traveled, just backwards instead of forwards. :crazyeye:

You can also upload the image to an image-hosting site like http://imgur.com/, and then copy the link to the image into

Sneaky Snake, what mod is that with the Hellenism in it?

Rise of Mankind 2.91 standard.

I just witnessed what I believe to be my first AI capital switch.

From here: (Kyoto)

Spoiler :

To here: (Matsuyama)

Spoiler :

I can't think of any reason why he would move it there.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 558
  • Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 491
The CFC attachment server has limited space, but photo-hosting sites, if they do have limited space, have a much higher limit. Imgur, if you upload to it anonymously, has unlimited space so long as your images get viewed every once in a while.

He could also just keep it here at CFC:

Spoiler :
Although I've heard from some people they for some reason can't see it if you do it that way

Whoah, which mod is that? :drool:

I didn't even know AI could move their capitols. Did it get captured? Or is cap. moving an AI mechanic added to RoM?

Yes they can. I've seen it happen several times before. Though oddly each time I've seen it has been a civ who started on an island moving there capitol to the mainland where they also had @ least 1 more city.
That screenshot with Japan doing it continues that theme I've noticed.

I only ever saw it happen when a capital was conquered. Maybe there was a mini-war where Japan lost its capital and took it back shortly after.

Yes they can. I've seen it happen several times before. Though oddly each time I've seen it has been a civ who started on an island moving there capitol to the mainland where they also had @ least 1 more city.
That screenshot with Japan doing it continues that theme I've noticed.

Yes - that's it - I've seen it several times in those circumstances also. Like on a world map when Japan gets several cities on the Asian mainland, the palace will get rebuilt on the mainland.

Yes - that's it - I've seen it several times in those circumstances also. Like on a world map when Japan gets several cities on the Asian mainland, the palace will get rebuilt on the mainland.
Interesting observation. I thought this could only happen if the capital got captured for a short period of time (maybe by barbs). Seems the AI is trying to calculate maintenance somehow. On the other hand they certainly build Versailles at the most inappropriate places...

Yeah, when the AI have more cities on another landmass then their capital, and they can build a palace on that landmass quickly, they move their capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom