Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
#8 - creepy
Spoiler :
In the world beyond our shores, there are races of giants ruling the lands. Meanwhile, back home, we've just developed the rarely-acquired "independently floating arrows" technology, as seen on the far left of your screen.

(Actually, what I did was hit Alt+O to remove the curvature of the earth while still in flight mode. That places all visible tiles at an equal distance from the "camera" view. Then the lost of perspective distances in flythru mode makes distant pixies look relatively humongous. Note the ginormous ice caps in the distance.)

Some great shots! :goodjob: In this one I actually like the giant crabs in the bay at the foot of the mountain near the top left of the picture! :)

Never seen this happen before, but I thought it was funny.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-02-09 at 21.00.21.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-02-09 at 21.00.21.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 334
Wow, AlexDog, those are the best screenshots I've ever seen! :goodjob:

Yeah I would need to take a photography course (and a bad acid trip) before I could take screenies that good! :D :clap:

Double-take ... say what???
Spoiler :

... oh, okay :crazyeye:

Sadly, my screenie of a defeated Montezuma AI switching from police state, bureaucracy, merchantilism, --- to just pacifism didn't save (I probably hit wrong key:sad:)
... was probably a glitch anyways

Attachments

• Civ4 Resources.JPG
    Civ4 Resources.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 566
Alex Dog >> These are awesome screenshots. How do you use the flythru mode?

The fact that he's researching writing but only has 1 improved tile is kind of funny. Maybe he means the jungles next to the floodplains? I think that is fairly unusual.

The fact that he's researching writing but only has 1 improved tile is kind of funny. Maybe he means the jungles next to the floodplains? I think that is fairly unusual.

nah, i think its sugar or something, but he has focused on "food" resources, so the icon for sugar doesnt show.

Starting city with nothing but a pig?
there is sugar on the river. but imho its a god awful city placement. should have been 2 tiles to the south.

but sadly, I dont get the screenie either....

nah, i think its sugar or something, but he has focused on "food" resources, so the icon for sugar doesnt show.

there is sugar on the river. but imho its a god awful city placement. should have been 2 tiles to the south.

but sadly, I dont get the screenie either....

I settled in place (mistake) ... but the only other food in sight are flood plains in a jungle ???

My brother disconnected as soon as he saw my screen :lol:

I've found an early marine.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-02-10 at 20.17.41.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-02-10 at 20.17.41.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 260
I settled in place (mistake) ... but the only other food in sight are flood plains in a jungle ???

My brother disconnected as soon as he saw my screen :lol:

I don't understand. There are no floodplains "in a jungle" on this map and, in fact, such a combination cannot occur in non-modded civ 4 because they use the same map "feature slot." You have a bunch of silks in forests, which are okay. The capital really isn't that bad, even if the rest of the land is rough.

I don't understand. There are no floodplains "in a jungle" on this map and, in fact, such a combination cannot occur in non-modded civ 4 because they use the same map "feature slot." You have a bunch of silks in forests, which are okay. The capital really isn't that bad, even if the rest of the land is rough.

I'm fair certain my scout is looking at flood plains.
Perhaps I should have said 'flood plains near jungle.'

I'm fair certain my scout is looking at flood plains.
Perhaps I should have said 'flood plains near jungle.'

Yeah, floodplains next to jungle is pretty weird (in fact, I mentioned this as one of the possible reasons for you posting this here before you explained), especially dye/Jungle.

This one isn't exactly "keeling over laughing" kind of funny either, but I found it amusing.

Barb galleys caught between a rock and a cold place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom