Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think I should attack this city? :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

Also, in my latest K-Mod Prince game... Holy Mother of Floodplains. :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

But uh... apparently we can't have these nice things...
Spoiler :

My wandering scout has been chased by a byzantine spearman for a while now and then a barbarian archer came up and then I turned and saw that mountain range.. aw man..
Spoiler :

Get in that forest and pray to the RNG...

nope no chance he was injured already ^_^ he's a goner

"Um, Rashid?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Remember when I said I wanted pure crystal clear drinking water for our outlying islands?"

"Yes Sir, Our engineers got right on that. Is there a problem Sir?"

"Well, I'm not sure. Either the guy is a flippin' genius, or he's robbing us blind.... Could be both."

View attachment 358601

My wandering scout has been chased by a byzantine spearman for a while now and then a barbarian archer came up and then I turned and saw that mountain range.. aw man..
Spoiler :

The one chance is to go onto the plain to your NW ans stop there. IF the barb archer then goes into the forest currently to your west, you will be able to move SW into the desert and then west of the mountains out their range.

"Um, Rashid?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Remember when I said I wanted pure crystal clear drinking water for our outlying islands?"

"Yes Sir, Our engineers got right on that. Is there a problem Sir?"

"Well, I'm not sure. Either the guy is a flippin' genius, or he's robbing us blind.... Could be both."

View attachment 358601

hahaha .. Great pic Drak !! ^^ I am somewhat curious on where did You get such a splendid quote for that pic ? :)

lol, just came up with it. Should have snapped the pic a turn before, as there was a Jap frig kind of trapped by the aqueduct. It had to go completely around the other way.

And apparently the AI doesn't know how to use the Great Wall.
Spoiler :

The AI builds the Great Wall even when it is a No Barbs game. :lol:

Also, in my latest K-Mod Prince game... Holy Mother of Floodplains. :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

But uh... apparently we can't have these nice things...
Spoiler :

GP farm, if you can defend it... :lol:

GP farm, if you can defend it... :lol:
Hell, no. For a GP farm you rather want 2-3 high food tiles (5-6 :food:) and no -4 :yuck:. It's OK for cottaging though.

Eeek!

[/URL][/IMG]

And now it's spreading :eek2:

Attachments

• All behold the zombie miners0000.JPG
    All behold the zombie miners0000.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 452
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom