Games You Are Nostalgic For

Yep. Spore could have been great. *Sigh* :sad:

Yep. Spore could have been great. *Sigh* :sad:

It is great to entertain around ~7 years old kids. I've tried it, several times, on my cousins and Spore is interesting and complex enough for them. Sadly, I'm not 7 anymore.

It is great to entertain around ~7 years old kids. I've tried it, several times, on my cousins and Spore is interesting and complex enough for them. Sadly, I'm not 7 anymore.

I had the exact same experience. Lol.

7 year olds love spore.

They missed the target audience by a few years methinks.

I thought spore was pretty fun my first play-through, but after about an hour of the space age I got pretty bored and I couldn't start another game.

I'm nostalgic for SimCopter, NCAA Football 99, and Combat Flight Simulator (numero uno). Unfortunately, my nostalgia is unable to be satisfied on this computer. :(

Same experience with Spore here, actually! It appeals to the builder instinct, but sadly, not much else.

My very first japanese RPG Final Fantasy VII brought a new vision into gaming and sensuality which all western games up to that date didnt had

thats also why I later bought a PS2 to play more of that Japano style RPGs with Anime Graphic and music was also astounding

Its like feeeling a kiddy again or teeny

nostalgic games are Pirates!, Pool of Radiance, Defender of the Crown or Ultima IV, V on Commodore C64

and now wanna be 13 years old again to make a new better life and need a girlfriend too until 15

I'm a bit older than the rest of you based on your answers, but I'd have to say:

Atari 2600: Laser Blast, Adventure, Combat, Asteroids, Pitfall
Atari 800: M.U.L.E., Dr J vs. Larry Bird, Jumpman, Ultima IV, Lode Runner, Universe, F-15 Strike Eagle
Amiga 2000: Larn, Defender of the Crown, Earl Weaver Baseball
PC: Warcraft I, Warcraft II, Curse of Monkey Island, Myst series, Grim Fandango, Diablo, Quake

I'm sure that I missed some big ones but that is all I could come up with in 5 minutes.

azzaman, does something in F-Zero GX make you dislike that game, or do you just have a preference for the N64 version?

I only have GX, so I don't have any experience with X. I've managed to unlock every racetrack, but the AX drives are indeed ludicrously hard to obtain.

Sim City 3000, Civilization III and Rise of Nations, particularly the last one. Really, REALLY, nostalgic for it (though it's also nostalgia for how old I was when I first got it -12/13 :p)

Dragon Warrior/Quest 1-4 (I have completed them multiple times on both NES and GameBoy)
Final Fantasy 1-2 (American) (NES + SNES)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms II (SNES)
SimCity (PC and SNES)

NES/SNES was out during my teenage years.

Final Fantasy X can be added to my running tab if it's not already on there. The disc can't be read anymore and I only got around 250-300 hours on it :(

Final Fantasy X can be added to my running tab if it's not already on there. The disc can't be read anymore and I only got around 250-300 hours on it :(

Sometimes, making a copy of the disc and using copy to play the game works. My morrowind cd was/is scratched and some install files from there are unreadable. So I made a copy of the cd and managed to install-nd-play game just fine.

Top Bottom