Games You Are Nostalgic For

Battlezone II, old game, amazing for its time. I can't believe people still play multiplayer online, and there are even new mods for it. Same for Warcraft II, but I haven't played in years. I play Warcraft III, though.

I wish I could play SimCity(2000?) again. I used to play that when I was like 10.

Also, there were these old games like Halloween Harry, Jill of the Jungle, Monster Bash... Wow. Great games, played them when I was very young, when computers were still white and the mouse scroll didn't exist :p

Oh, and Wacky Wheels.

Do you have 5 or zero? I have these as well, and they work fine :)
Both, but I don't play them as much as 04

I would probably buy a 360 just for 6, cause I only played it once

Transportation Tycoon (inc. OpenTTD)
SimCity 2k & 3k
Resident Evil
Half-Life

Both, but I don't play them as much as 04

I would probably buy a 360 just for 6, cause I only played it once

The rest of the Ace Combat fanbois hated 6 from the comments I read while searching for ace combat songs on YT.

The rest of the Ace Combat fanbois hated 6 from the comments I read while searching for ace combat songs on YT.
I liked it, and I thought the music was especially good. There's some ridiculous stuff, I guess, but it's not really any worse than 5 in that regard.

Putt Putt goes to the Zoo, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Cold Shadow, Star Wars Battlefront

Red Alert.

I am really nostalgic for Bloodwych on Amiga 500. It was a dungeon crawler you could play in coop via splitscreen. I went to my best friend every day after school and we played this game and listened to Queen's "Greatest Hits II". Great times.

Sonic the Hedgehog - brought me into the fandom the first time

Sonic Adventure 2 - brought me back into the fandom after several years of inactivity

Red Alert 2 - First Command and Conquer game I played, discovered by accident

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - We used to spend all day playing this when I was younger.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - One of my first games and one of the most vivid due to its awesomeness

I started out playing platform games for the NES and Game Boy in the mid-late 80's, then jumped to RPG's... have anyone heard of a RPG named Drakkan? Anyway, Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan), Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle Leauge, Pokemon (tourney battler around 1997-2002), Super Smash Bros (classic, Melee and Brawl), and some real abstract NES games in the 90's (The Imperior, Snoopy's Silly Sports Spatacular). SimCity 2000, 3000 and 4, The Sims, and Super Mario World. Two fighting games I always dream about still owning are Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat 3. Every Mario and Super Mario platform game from 1985 to 1996 (good Mario era), Zelda game from 1986-1998 (good Zelda era), and Sonic game from 1991-1998 (good Sonic era). Too many games to list, but that list just scratches the surface of all the games I'm nosalgic for.

X-CoM (1 & 2) - Best game ever, spent countless of hours playing both and never actually finished /beated these :)
Original Colonization & Civ I - Classics, loved them
Genghis Khan II - Clan of Gray Wolf - Not very well known game, but good challenge still
Battlefield 2 - I still play it and love it

Space Quest Series- I love the old timey Sierra clicky puzzle games like Space Quest, Kings Quest, and Monkey Island. Roger Wilco was the best of these. Great humor and good puzzles, lots of nostalgic moments while playing the games from Star Wars and Alien satire.

Mutant League Sports- I loved these games. They played like Madden or NHL hockey games but you could kill the players on the field, bribe the refs, win a game you are losing by 6 goals or 49 points by killing enough of the opposing team so they can't field a full team. They really need to make another one of these.

The Legend of Zelda (the first one and A Link to the Past), some SNES era JRPGS (Breath of Fire 1&2, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger), Super Mario Bros 1-3, Super Mario World, Mario Kart (the first one).
Strangely I can't name any Playstation game I really feel nostalgic about.
I feel mild nostalgia (mild because the games aren't that old) about Deus Ex, Alpha Centauri, Dungeon Keeper 2 and C&C: Red Alert.

ATV: off road fury ( my first ps2 game), Runescape (My first rpg, online or single player), age of empires 2 (first real strategy) and all of the kiddie sim games (simpark, farm, safari)

There's only two that really stick out for me...

Zork: The original text game that came on the 5 1/4" disks. I loved that game! Heck, I enjoyed 'Beyond Zork' a lot too. I couldn't stand it when they switched Zork to a graphics game.

Axis & Allies: The PC board game. It was very simple and was just a computerized version of the board game. It was a DOS game. Within the past year I loaded it up using DOS box, but it kept acting up on me. Definitely a great game.

Back when Floppy disk were numerous and the new must have tech was a laser disc player. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago? I find nostalgic cuase I remember playing it in school on those old apple computers. Gran Tourism I played that alot with my friends. Teenage Mutant Ninja 2 and 3 for the NES. Battletoads for the NES. Castlevania for NES. Resident Evil 2 has always been my favorite RE game. I still play it when the mood strikes me.

Top Bottom