GamezNES - The Setting Sun

Umm, it's not? Check again.

Sham Republic of Totally not a Dictatorship Venezuela Here

Enrique Parra Bozo trembled and he approached the pedestal. The crowd was whipped into a fervor, shouting and screaming. A line of young men dressed in red shirts and black pants held them back.

He spoke, "We true people of Venezuela, cannot let the encroachment of communism and heathenism into our lands. However, the men in parliament do nothing. They placate the growing horde instead of removing it before it becomes a problem. This cannot stand. If elected I will vanquish them from our lands for good." He continued on, however, I don't feel like writing anymore. Likely no one is reading this anyway.

Turkey will need some skilled hands if they are to be guided along their path of independence. Are you up to the task?

And you'll have to deal with me! :lol:

I am here confirming le Republica Portuguesa.

We are proud to announce the formation of the.......

Coalition of American States

The nations of: The Republic of Cuba, Mexico, Panama, The United States, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Are hereby united under this agreement to spread the ideals of Liberty, Capitalism, and Equality, and to prevent the spread of the evil that is Communism.
The goals and purposes of this Coalition are as follows....

• To strengthen the peace and security of the two continents.
  • To prevent possible causes of difficulties and to ensure the peaceful settlement of any disputes that may arise among the member states
  • To promote, by cooperative action, their economic, social, and cultural development.
  • To provide for common action on the part of those states in the event of aggression.
  • To eradicate extreme poverty, which constitutes an obstacle to the full democratic development of the peoples of the continent.
  • New nations can be included if a majority of current members agree to their entrance.

Signed, Dwight D. Eisenhower, President of the United States.​

Cuba, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Uruguay confirm.

To: Our Allies in The Axis of Nations

We call on all of you to reaffirm your commitment to the Axis, as an international body of alliance and cooperation in the aim of maintaining peace and order in Europe and the world. Furthermore, we invite you all to attend an international conference at Paris to recognize the goals of the Axis for the coming decade, and the second half of the century.

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Napoleon IV of the French and,
His Excellency Consul Charles De Gaulle of France

Send their regards

That's fine.

If I can, I'd like to take the nation of Spain.

To: Third French Empire

A delegation of our best diplomats will attend the Axis Conference in Paris.

Signed, Caudillo and Generalísimo de todos los ejércitos Francisco Franco Bahamonde

OOC: This is the reason why Spain is now a Kingdom.
Decree 10/1959
Starting on the day First of January of the Year of Our Lord Nineteen and Sixty, with the approval of Jesus Christ and his Father, that I, Francisco Franco Bahamonde, Caudillo de España and Generalísimo de Todos Los Ejércitos, state that:
  1. From now on, Spain will be known as the Kingdom of Spain.
  2. Francisco Franco Bahamonde will act as Regent of the Throne of the Kingdom of Spain.
  3. It will be the Regent of the Throne who decides the identity of the King of Spain.
  4. Upon the death or resignation of the Regent of the Throne, the candidate chosen by the Regent will become King of Spain after swearing to uphold the laws of the Kingdom.

Forget what I said about orders being due on New Years Eve. I'll set a due date after I get update 0 up.

The glorious nation of Japan is reporting in.

Top Bottom