Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Got the pw for Calathians save, send me his save next time round. Or change the tracker.

Sorry I missed all this, but it looks like Zoot took care of everything for me, thanks for that.

And I guess I will need to watch out for Michkov's revenge as Korea... :(

but welcome back Michkov!

onwards!

I am back. Watch out for my fierce horseman, I still have to teach them how to swim though

GPSed

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_BC-0900_to_Majic.CivBeyondSwordSave

Sniff, sniff sniff. Huh? No more neighbors to take our land. Shaka the Great, Greatest King in all of the KNOWN World.

Eclipse was right (see our "Chronicles") Your enemies must be stopped now or they will kill you, do not build walls, train your tribe and they will fall with ease!

Shaka sends another smoke signal, the Zulu tribe near and far offer their WARCRY in answer.

Ax; Hey Impi, what does that smoke signal say?
Impi; I don't know axman but it sure looks a lot like the last one
Ax; Oh yes it does, what did that one mean?
Impi; I don't know I can't read smoke signals, I just scream loud when I see the bloody thing
Ax; You scream?
Impi; yea so bloody do you!
Ax; So how you get an English accent in Rome?
Impi; Rome? You mean I fought two wars?
Ax Yea, most of us did!
Impi; So is the Bloody wars over?
Ax; The English War is.

So Roman Civilization was also eliminated ? :borg:

This is quite an achievement - congratulations ! But this is likely to put a target-mark on you also ! :scan:

I'm also curious to receive the turn in order to check what's happened ... :)

Thanks, actually I was very lucky in how many and what I sent to each. 1 or 2 English Spears would have made a huge difference.

BTW these small Excerpts are what I usually do and would have done it too had the roles reversed. I'm not rubbing anything in anyone's face.

OK by me. :thumbsup:
It's part of the fun of any contest/game/event :D
... as long as U can take what U give when the fortunes of war or culture or religion or science or... turn against thee. :hmm:

Totally agree with the above. I opened the turn and saw a present from the Russians. Cats and phants ... lovely.

Totally agree with the above. I opened the turn and saw a present from the Russians. Cats and phants ... lovely.

What an utterly horrible turn of events, Sumerian children are crying at the very idea of our very nice Ethiopian Axemen neighbors leaving for a while. :mischief:

What an utterly horrible turn of events, Sumerian children are crying at the very idea of our very nice Ethiopian Axemen neighbors leaving for a while. :mischief:
now now ... don't spoiler the surprise party that I am planning.

Great speed last turn everyone. I slowed us down this time, but hopefully won't slow us much longer. At this rate we may reach AD by Thanksgiving!

sent on!

Top Bottom