Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

This is AI to AI only. The + and - signs sort the list. I am not exactly sure of the sort order.

wth This isn't even from me!

Game played and forwarded from my emailer as well as uploaded to the tracker. I am away on a business trip (see below) which starts in 1 week. Will the game get back to me before I have to go ... or just after I leave? A Wednesday arrival would be just right :D.

I thought that I might see the next turn on Sunday or Monday ... but now I am not even sure that I will see it before I leave early Thursday.

Does anyone have everyone's email address? There are a few players I doubt I have and I have an ideal I am going to be making contact with players soon :D

I think I have most peoples. And yours. I will email you a list of what I have.

Game received, played, sent on.
See you in just under two weeks.
No rush on my end :D.

Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_AD-0560_to_Majic

Game received, played, sent on.
See you in just under two weeks.
No rush on my end :D.

And the game is back to me. Sorry all, but I will be sitting on it until next Wed as I am miles (and miles) away from my civ computer.

BTW - can you play Civ4 from a thumb drive without installing the software on a computer?

where are we at? Anyone heard from bj?

Seems to be moving again, Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_AD-0580_to_Majic

I have the turn. Contrary to my sig, I am actually around Sat night thru Sun afternoon ... so ... perfect timing to play this turn before heading out on another trip.

Top Bottom