Greatest President

Which one was the Greastest American President?

• Washinton

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jefferson

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Lincoln

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Teddy Roosevelt

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Reagan

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Bush (The eleder)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
"... Whites voted for Abraham Lincoln. ..."
Wasn't that because blacks couldn't vote. Also not all whites voted Lincoln...women couldn't vote. The reason that a lot of black Americans vote democrat is because of FDR. It is the same reason why the Southern for years was solid for the democrats.

Two things:

1. Golddigger, your little racist rant is exactly the kind of thing that gives anyone leaning to the right a bad name, and I find it distasteful at best. :mad:

2. MrPresident, to clarify, the quote he pulled was about the poll that was recently taken, not about historical elections.

1. Golddigger, your little racist rant is exactly the kind of thing that gives anyone leaning to the right a bad name, and I find it distasteful at best.
After reading Golddigger's post I didn't even consider that he was leaning to the right. I thought that he had already fallen over. A person with right wing views has nothing to do with racism. I don't know how they got connected. A right-winger believes in the free market. I think that the people who try to connect the right-wing with rascism are purposly and unjustly trying to smear people with different economic views then them. You don't need to use the rascism angle to attack the right-wing. There are plently of other ways to do that.

Top Bottom