Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

*Congo-Brazzaville.

Ignoring the fact we're talking about the Congo with capital Kinshasa here, it's the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Btw, isn't Sudan currently split (at least) to two countries?

Yes. I used the old map in the OP. However, both North Sudan and South Sudan would have the same colour.

Numbers of people who've lost limbs in machete incidents?

I'm happy to inform you that the situation isn't that bad in Belgium :lol:

Guess: Foreigners killed in Rwanda?

Nice guess. However, it's wrong and doesn't come close to the actual subject of the map.

I will give a hint tomorrow. Keep guessing though ;)

Kind of sad that Congo-Brazzaville is termed in this way. It is supposed to not be a colony anymore.

Btw what is that bit over Boma and below Congo-Brazzaville?
Cabinda - a province of Angola

Hint: Dark green is 0, dark red is 7, the ones in between are 1-6

Attachments

• Map 4.png
    Map 4.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 357
I think more colors would be more useful than hints. For all I know North Korea and Kyrgyzstan could be red too.

Guess: something about diamonds?

Cabinda - a province of Angola

Read this on wiki:

wiki on Cabinda said:
Consisting largely of tropical forest, Cabinda produces hardwoods, coffee, cocoa, crude rubber and palm oil. The product for which it is best known, however, is its oil. Conservative estimates are that Cabinda accounts for close to 60% of Angola’s oil production, estimated at approximately 900,000 barrels per day (140,000 m3/d), and it is estimated that oil exports from the province are worth the equivalent of US$100,000 per annum for every Cabindan.Yet, it remains one of the poorest provinces in Angola.

It has an area of 7,823 km2 (3,020 sq mi) and a population of 357,576 (estimated in 2006)

Sounds very horrible. The usual case of massive exploitation...

I think more colors would be more useful than hints. For all I know North Korea and Kyrgyzstan could be red too.

Guess: something about diamonds?

Your wish has been granted.
Diamons are not the answer here.

Something about use of natural rubber? (Brazil is too pale, but afaik it produces a different version of natural rubber than Congo and the rest of the tropical equator in Africa).

Nor any other natural resources.
Other hint follows tomorrow.

Something about territorial losses and incorporations.

Top Bottom